• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Yeah, Pete came out of nowhere and I decided to take a pic. I annilihated my villagers in two minutes. Hide and seek is too easy in this game ;-;

lollyq.jpg

My mayor's new outfit! The original design I got from [here]
I just added sleeves (idk why, I just don't like outfits without them xD ) and added a bow at the collar area. Also made a 2nd version with a bow in the back, but I'm a little iffy on it.

gxgDq8s.jpg

Just unlocked shampoodle so I'm going to play around with the hair style a bit while I wait for the eye color change to unlock

^Love the galaxy design! Once it unlocks, you could change your eye color to blue green to complement your dress :)

I don't think so u.u you may need to move your stump up or down one space. As long as a PWP has 1 space around it you can plant trees and bushes, but I don't think there's a proven way to get around dead spots. How I wish that was the fertilizer's purpose lol.

^ Doi, oh yeah I totally forgot about the cedar tree being in the north thing. Changing it to an oak sapling just might do it :D

HNI_0092.JPG

Redoing my kitchen and two other rooms in my house in Vista. I wish I didn't expand this room, now I'm tryin to make fake walls.

HNI_0028.JPG

It went from furniture to food.

HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG

It's Marshal's birthday today and Sally was also over there. again like last year

HNI_0035.JPG

It's almost a year since the update and we still can't use this feature..What a waste!

HNI_0038.JPG

Some recent photos:

Tinytree
WVW69kqif2Y6MbidLl

This is how I jump into bed

WVW69kqiZj8Sp4yWKK

Chief followed me to the bathroom so I told him not to look

WVW69kqbBnQyXqDspU

Right before a villager breaks into your house while you're interior designing.

Borei:
WVW69kqomOUhwXR_TJ

Recently adopted Butch at the insistence of my bro, who said he looks like our beagle Louie.

Marshal's birthday today.

HNI_0070.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG
Does this really work?

Also, Beau is moving in.
I never had Deer villager before, so I am happy about it. =)

HNI_0060.JPG

HNI_0062.JPG

I lost so many game rounds to him, I nearly went broke.

Back