The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I took a few pictures of my first Festivale in Sniflwuf :)

OmMGzqw.png

bexLMSa.png

hrY7Neb.png

OiNcuGP.png

mPeYkQa.png

FOUs0wh.png

bPlZl1z.png

Aahaha... how did you get ALL of them to wear the same shirt?

It started when I gave Curly a denim vest for his birthday a couple of years ago.Within a week or two,he had given the vest to Truffles and Peggy.After it spread to a few more pigs,I thought I'd try to get the rest of 'em to wear it just to see if I could,so I carried a couple of vests in my pockets and gave a couple as birthday presents.I might do the same thing in another town because there are some new outfits from the Welcome Amiibo update that I like.

HNI_0096.JPG

What should a penguin be known for if not for rock climbing? Henry is so stupid.

HNI_0093.JPG

Uh... I don't want to lose my head, thank you.

HNI_0002.JPG

HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0014.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

HNI_0016.JPG

Team Rocket Grunt Rolf wants to battle the music!

ubUF7mZ.jpg
No,Bree isn't an usher at the local cinema but she looks pretty darn cute anyways.Pippy gifted her a comedian's outfit yesterday out of the blue.

oRALYMb.jpg
Goo goo g'joob!Goose is all charged up after receiving Magical Mystery Tour(on vinyl,no less) as a gift from the mayor.He was even more pleased when he realized that Ringo is dressed like a chicken on the cover.

nvTf1k3.jpg
Busted!!Rex was caught red-pawed using the town sandbox as his own personal litter tray.As punishment he was sentenced to brushing Beardo's belly hair for a week.

It was Tinytree's 1-Year Anniversary today! Ahhhh cuteness overload. I almost missed it too because I wasn't planning on playing my town today but decided to log on before bed.

anniversary4.jpg

Only two villagers and Mabel showed up.. they gave me a peep show.

anniversary6.jpg

1-year + an unknown amount of days time travelling!

anniversary12.jpg

The sapling clock in my basement before I find a suitable place for it in my house.

I'll refrain from posting the whole ceremony, so you can see other pics here! http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/03/tinytrees-1-year-anniversary.html

It was Tinytree's 1-Year Anniversary today! Ahhhh cuteness overload. I almost missed it too because I wasn't planning on playing my town today but decided to log on before bed.

anniversary4.jpg

Only two villagers and Mabel showed up.. they gave me a peep show.

anniversary6.jpg

1-year + an unknown amount of days time travelling!

anniversary12.jpg

The sapling clock in my basement before I find a suitable place for it in my house.

I'll refrain from posting the whole ceremony, so you can see other pics here! http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/03/tinytrees-1-year-anniversary.html

Awesome! There's something about your town plaza and the background that looks surreal :eek:

HjObvs7.jpg
Frobert and Prince were saddened after the mayor told them that Kermit was just a puppet and not actually a real frog.

m9OcK7S.jpg
"I want an Oompa-Loompa now!!!!"

eywRJMO.jpg
Back in the Quack.Thanks to the Welcome Amiibo update,Joey has returned to my ducky town,Quackle.Can't have a proper duck town without that diapered ducky.

WVW69kH6zJUL2aSNkH

Opal sent me a twinkle dress in the mail today and tonight's the meteor shower!!

WVW69kH6xdI9SMzgwe

hell yeah I can rock off the shoulder! heh pudge got into my screenshot. he waters my plants for me every day

WVW69kH612EaMT5Uch

*wishes* please god don't give me a toilet again.. what a cruel joke

I think Rodney and Flurry might be dating... I see them hanging around too much and today he changed his catchphrase all by himself to match hers...

C6L4FQpUsAEO_eC.jpg

C6L3uskVMAAqLmX.jpg

I've been fiddling with the landscaping and such in Stilton.I'm experimenting with a sort of desert/oasis thing and not entirely sure if I'll keep it:

e2Phtit.jpg

OVHKDZH.jpg

xvSPhnu.jpg

yGIAFA5.jpg

HNI_0086.JPG

I love it when two villagers are sitting down.

HNI_0087.JPG

Trying to fill up this area.

Back