• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

ce4155dd52f254d7aafd91c2c38c7f70b0106c1e_s2_n1.jpg

Finally got the tower PWP suggested after waiting for a very long time. It's so pretty!

663de8b028de4a16b3ded3fd662b96a38da1499c_s2_n1.jpg

Hung out with my favorite jesters.

Finally got a cute shot with Etoile while she was visiting my Mayor's house. <3

9tpHEkN.jpg

Wanted to get back into NL so I started a new town in one of my extra cartridges.

Couple hours of map resetting and I got a town with the color train station I wanted (green) and the town fruit I wanted (peaches). Even had some really nice starter villagers!
jVivyLn.jpg

Went with a coffee theme for my Mayor and town name. Macchi (short for Macchiato) and Kopiko (company that makes coffee/coffee flavored candy)

6th villager to be in my town is my all time fave <3 (took less than an hour for his house to show up while resetting)

pkKrADA.jpg

He plopped his house right in between mine and Skye's houses. Only problem is that his house doesn't align with mine and Skye's and is one grid space back...but since I don't have his amiibo card, beggars can't be chooser I guess.

Design of my town flag for now

C7nXikf.jpg

Wanted to get back into NL so I started a new town in one of my extra cartridges.

Couple hours of map resetting and I got a town with the color train station I wanted (green) and the town fruit I wanted (peaches). Even had some really nice starter villagers!
jVivyLn.jpg

Went with a coffee theme for my Mayor and town name. Macchi (short for Macchiato) and Kopiko (company that makes coffee/coffee flavored candy)

6th villager to be in my town is my all time fave <3 (took less than an hour for his house to show up while resetting)

pkKrADA.jpg

He plopped his house right in between mine and Skye's houses. Only problem is that his house doesn't align with mine and Skye's and is one grid space back...but since I don't have his amiibo card, beggars can't be chooser I guess.

Design of my town flag for now

C7nXikf.jpg

Looks like such a cute town!

Finished my third character's home: Cinna's, my Baker! (His home is situated right next to Brewster on my "mini" Main Street)

10rO0lC.jpg

Qv89O56.jpg

6u9BnCX.jpg

DrmKdg7.jpg

And Gir, your new town looks amazing!! The villagers are great~

I swooped in out of nowhere at the last minute and won the bug off yesterday with a bug I got from the island. AKA I cheated. XD

21558825_349863038789307_1645073712874087621_n.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1825.JPG

Is it fall yet? (Kinda proud of this sweater/skirt combo I made :))

HNI_0061.JPG
HNI_0011.JPG

Working on Mayor Cadette's bedroom.

HNI_0032.JPG

Flurry comes over to Cadette's house.

iCLyk7v.jpg
You're welcome,pal....I know how much you like to roll around in wood shavings and drink from a metal tube.

s9h1XVL.jpg
Oh,so that explains it....I thought Mira was wearing a fake mustache but that was you in the cashmere sweater and tight pencil skirt,eh?

Oc4YiCq.jpg
No thanks,doggy but I hear that Gaston might be interested.

Last edited:
WVW69kpfHdIKLDdTrk.jpg
got the illuminated arch suggested at last! the area around my cafe feels a lot more complete now.

WVW69kpGRgAw4_vrGG.jpg
Fall has come, to be honest I'm not a big fan of all this yellow but at least Gaston's house looks nice in it.

WVW69kpY0cArOJ2LC7.jpg
Spice welcomes its newest resident. I hope you enjoy the greenery, Winnie.

WVW69km3HXsJTbsjMB.jpg
I miss summer :( (minus the cicada noise) see you next year!

Last edited:
this game is out of it's mind if it thinks I'm even going to attempt this!

21686208_350557615386516_7803461634683555060_n.jpg

It was a pain in the butter crusted behind to catch one of these, I'm not going to attempt to catch 10!!

View attachment 208056

It was a pain in the butter crusted behind to catch one of these, I'm not going to attempt to catch 10!!

I agree...for only 3 lousy coupons...in your dreams, game!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swooped in out of nowhere at the last minute and won the bug off yesterday with a bug I got from the island. AKA I cheated. XD

View attachment 207978

YOU DID NOT, HAPPY TAILS! (cheat??) :confused:

Last edited:

View attachment 208056

Hah, I got this initiative on all my characters. It's not that hard, but having to catch 30 of those at once was incredibly tedious (since I prefer to complete weekly initiatives ASAP)

Today, for the first time ever, one of my villagers was interacting with a (sort of??) public works project!

This morning I found Julian taking a snooze on a stump!
HNI_0024.JPG

A stump is probably not even sort of a PWP, but I'm so excited that I think today I'll let it slide.

And then later, as if he knows I've decided to let him move after he gives me his picture, he requested Stonehenge!
HNI_0030.JPG

Back