• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

View attachment 211461

Nope, I'll dance with you right now, O'Hare! And Mr. Nook, too!

View attachment 211462

That was hilarious; he sounds like Napoleon Dynamite! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

my favorite acnl pic :)

me and molly looking at the stars

bVTkt8T.jpg

That is a really beautiful and sweet picture. ^_^

Mathilda's recent birthday party

HNI_0094 (2).JPG

I gave her a wet road sign...

HNI_0096 (2).JPG

HNI_0097.JPG

Apollo has something to say...

HNI_0098 (2).JPG

Life doesn't get much better than this...

av1ai9F.png

6XMmjUZ.png

I took these screenshots in my 2nd town cause I just really liked how the sky looked! Felt like I was in an episode of an anime or like Sailor Moon or something (due to the cresent moon haha). :')))

Those images are really gorgeous! I love the cherry blossoms blowing in the air and mingling with the stars behind them. Very magical.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoah, that escalated quickly! :eek:

y7SMIgG.jpg

t3lLRKp.jpg

Last edited:
J0UmyI6.jpg

Especially the one that looks like Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors right behind us...

Last edited:
HNI_0040.JPG

Did some changes in one of my side character's home, Update DA later today.

HNI_0043.JPG

Katie paid a visit today in Vista.

HNI_0045.JPG

The inside of Genji's house (and also Poppy's in my other town) is best out of all my other villagers. Especially Cally's in my other town.

HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0039.JPG

Did some changes in my house this week.

Last edited:
I built the fire pit in front of my house.

HNI_0021.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 211682

Did some changes in one of my side character's home, Update DA later today.

View attachment 211683

Katie paid a visit today in Vista.

View attachment 211684

The inside of Genji's house (and also Poppy's in my other town) is best out of all my other villagers. Especially Cally's in my other town.

View attachment 211685
View attachment 211686

Did some changes in my house this week.

I love these! I always enjoy your towns when I visit. I visited Chocolat yesterday and had a blast exploring. It's been a while since I've been to Vista but I'll definitely check it out once you update it again!
I built the fire pit in front of my house.

View attachment 211694

I love the fire pit! I can't wait for it to finally be requested. It looks great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0062_JPG.JPG

Sugar skull flowers I made for the challenge this week. I completed all 7! So much fun. :)

HNI_0048_JPG(1).JPG

So this made me really happy. I used to reset and time travel too often that I really never developed a great relationship with my villagers before. But seeing Genji smiling at me made me happy that I've broken those habits! It's also funny cause he was a random move in that I didn't plan to keep. He went in such a great spot though that I decided to keep him for a while, and now he's a permanent resident of Willow. :)

HNI_0056_JPG.JPG

Time to go for a dive! I really need to do this more often but ugh it's such a pain in the butt.

DOEeyVOU8AANBQ2.jpg

My room is a terrible mess but Pinky is wearing the Sundance high uniform and it fits her and the ambience so well!~ ♫♪

k9rPSvD.jpg
Seriously??A cardboard box?I had to go to another friggin' town to get that perfect apple for you and all I get is a box?Look Kermit,there's a line of other frogs just waiting for a chance to move here.If I don't get some real value from you next time I give you something good,then your skinny,waterproof buttocks are gonna be on the next train outta here!Capiche??!!

cVQ51TE.jpg
Does this mean that Gulliver is running around here buck naked?Gross.

4tHsMjw.jpg
Um,now that you mention it,there is something.....you

4Vhb9ZJ.png

won the fishing tourney today at 17:58! luck is definitely on my side today

I just reset my town and I already love it. :D

HNI_0009.JPG

Not a single villager is ugly or unlikeable! I've never had Wendy before so I hope I get to bond with her for the short amount of time we will have together. It's nice to see Genji and Drake too! :)

HNI_0011.JPG

Starts comparing a town to a chick as Drake sits there like "wtf".

HNI_0012.JPG

Drake gets intrigued as he is tiny and apparently affection = bigger (or the use of steroids can help lmao)

HNI_0013.JPG

Wendy starts making bird noises and Drake walks away because she is clearly having a mental breakdown or on drugs.

HNI_0014.JPG

The drugs wear off.

HNI_0015.JPG
HNI_0016.JPG

He looks so cute when he's happy and angry. omg

HNI_0017.JPG

Phineas is here on my first day/night, cute!

HNI_0018.JPG

Two favourite villagers in town live beside each other. (Wendy and Genji)​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore the fact that it's the 24th, I was trying to get Camofrog out of my previous town but it didn't work.

A lot happened this weekend, my new mayor (me!) moved in to Mercy the other day
HNI_0004.JPG

I didn't have the energy to put up paths everywhere the first two days though, but then, in my other town Serenity...
AND, I have like two spots that are 4x4 and one that's 6x4 where she could have moved, where everyone else moves, but nooooo, she wanted the spot where I forgot to put paths around ONE single tree and smash my perfect cherry tree as a bonus .______.'
HNI_0035.JPG

So I decided to not let that happen with Mercy as well...
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
The struggle is real :D

I do enjoy having two copies though, my new mayor got a nice hair cut with a new colour at Shampoodle and some good temporary clothes.

HNI_0046.JPG

My town (Flora) is a mess right now, above the bridge are bags of bushes and cedar trees and below the bridge is nothing but hybrids I took from my towns: Vista and Chocolat and breed them to the point where they cover the entire area right now.

HNI_0050.JPG

Worked around my caf?.

HNI_0048.JPG

I really enjoyed my dream visits to Vista and Chocolat a while back. You have some really nice towns, AccfSally, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the newest one.

Photos from Tourney yesterday... It was a very crowded event.

HNI_0072.JPG

HNI_0075.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

Finished 3rd in the end... Beau and Whitney were keep catching bigger fishes.

Back