The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I've been trying to fix up the houses of some of my older villagers.Beau and Tangy are both members of my Four Year Club and their houses were looking terrible and now they look a bit less terrible.I've been giving Tangy orange and fruity furniture and I've been sending the cabin set to Beau.I can't believe Tangy still has her ukulele after all this time..

Their houses look really good and match their theme, a lot better than my villagers' :blush:

Landscaped the area around my Caf?!

DLVh2sIV4AABP7Q.jpg

Freckles went in for a quick sip and came out to see the results ♪

DLVimuCUIAAa0Ws.jpg

(P.S.: My silk hat ruined the vanished mayor effect, lol ;v;)

Wait, eikeltje? You let poor marshall say that? (assuming you're Dutch)
Haha, lol.

I'm not actually, I just am a fan of languages, I enjoy studying many ^^
-
HNI_0032.JPG
I was going through pics of my old town from years ago - wish I could find this Erik sweater for the upcoming winter. Maybe I'll recreate it!

Last edited:
HNI_0048.jpg

HNI_0051.jpg

HNI_0052.jpg

HNI_0053.jpg

HNI_0069.jpg

HNI_0074.jpg

HNI_0048.jpg

HNI_0083.jpg

HNI_0096.jpg

HNI_0097.jpg

HNI_0098.jpg

HNI_0099.jpg

HNI_0100.jpg

HNI_0008.jpg

he wanted me to plant the perfect orange, so i did. he doesnt know that it wont grow in a cherry town haha but i had fun

Got my Dream Suite: No Dream address yet though but I am visiting a lot of nice towns and getting some ideas for Ossipri
22405622_358400494602228_1311245722069246499_n.jpg

Got my TIY upgrade, although they still won't sell me any furniture from the Classic or Kiddie sets but I'll be patient. At least I am getting bush starts so I can be more serious about my landscaping
22489749_359384627837148_7238456643274058894_n.jpg

Talked to Fang who thinks he's going to win the fishing tourney
22449961_359384761170468_4290345235629604805_n.jpg

When this happened about 5 seconds before. Yes again, I took a little vacation to the island to get a shark lol
22405846_359384711170473_6873625854828865358_n.jpg

They make it too easy to win these tournaments. A win is just a boat trip, 1,000 bells and Kapp'n's off tune singing away.

Yes, that's a whale shark I just casually gave away. They aren't as rare as this game tries to make you think. I caught about 3 of them last night on my nightly beetle/shark hunting trip.

Last edited:
gYkQTCu.jpg
I'll be concerned if Biff ever starts asking for multicolored marbles instead of fruit.

1E0DRCu.jpg
Octavian gets a big kick out of corrupting the young and innocent Felicity.At least he didn't give her his ugly shirt.

YmIBGpj.jpg
Hmm,it looks like Kiki's been toying with the idea of kicking someone's ass.That blabbermouth Sprocket better start runnin'.

Here are some before & after posts of a little area near my house where Pudge lives. I did a big plot resetting boo-boo and Dizzy moved right in front of poor Pudge, so I had to re-landscape the entire area. I'm finally happy with the outcome though, even though Nana's old spot needs some reworking.

WVW69kbjKVkW3oymEP

Before: this was the only area in town with white flowers!!

WVW69kp5kdopYt7kq8

Before: view of the area around Pudge's house. I was sad because it was about to rain.

WVW69ksh7T8Igd4PG9

After: I switched the flowers around my house to orange and black!

WVW69ksh6KIICi-Dh7

After: Dizzy's house in the distance with some blue flowers to match his house. Poor Pudge is right behind him. At least the orange flowers around Pudge's house match his exterior better than the white ones.

View attachment 209642
I'll be concerned if Biff ever starts asking for multicolored marbles instead of fruit.

View attachment 209643
Octavian gets a big kick out of corrupting the young and innocent Felicity.At least he didn't give her his ugly shirt.

View attachment 209644
Hmm,it looks like Kiki's been toying with the idea of kicking someone's ass.That blabbermouth Sprocket better start runnin'.
Oh my gosh, your screenshots are hilarious.:p:p:p I love how Octavian looks so happy that he's corrupted Felicity. And how angry Kiki looks! These actually made me laugh out loud.:p

(Also, I've never tried using suspension bridges in my town before - I've always used the standard ones - but now I think I'll use the suspension bridges, because they look so nice in your town.:))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, Limberg's moving in.

View attachment 209659

Right next to Pinky as well. Hopefully he won't dampen her spirits.

Last edited:
Here are some before & after posts of a little area near my house where Pudge lives. I did a big plot resetting boo-boo and Dizzy moved right in front of poor Pudge, so I had to re-landscape the entire area. I'm finally happy with the outcome though, even though Nana's old spot needs some reworking.

WVW69kbjKVkW3oymEP

Before: this was the only area in town with white flowers!!

WVW69kp5kdopYt7kq8

Before: view of the area around Pudge's house. I was sad because it was about to rain.

WVW69ksh7T8Igd4PG9

After: I switched the flowers around my house to orange and black!

WVW69ksh6KIICi-Dh7

After: Dizzy's house in the distance with some blue flowers to match his house. Poor Pudge is right behind him. At least the orange flowers around Pudge's house match his exterior better than the white ones.

I adore your town

Back