The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Well, the game has been out FOUR years already, and I can't believe I still sometimes find people telling around they can't enter the reset centre and it's impossible.
... Like, really? Hasn't been already explained hundreds of times what the requirements are? :rolleyes:

Guarida.jpg

SM5uFWD.png

eSrNSqn.png

yHitk9R.png

Me standing in my ACNL dream kitchen! <3 Already shared these on tumblr so some of you may have already seen these. /o\

Not sure how to make a spoiler, but here are some that I've taken throughout my time in Larkinge since I've never posted here before!
HNI_0008 (2).JPG
HNI_0016 (2).JPG
HNI_0027 (2).JPG
HNI_0043 (2).JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0017 (2).JPG

As Katie was still on my town, I took the chance to picture this.
HNI_0011.JPG
In case you're wondering what was I building, it was Resetti's secret HQ.

o0mZW3s.jpg
wP9N3iW.jpg
This is the first new Able Sisters clothing item I've seen so far....a women's recruit suit.It's 640 bells and it looks pretty good.

I visited the dream town that has only the new Amiibo villagers and took some screenshots of their house interiors:

pyJlzF4.jpg
This is Ursala's house.It might be my favorite of the new villager house interiors I've seen....just a simple nature/garden theme.Ursala seems to be an uchi now.I might be wrong but I think she was a snooty originally.

9ppSJG3.jpg
Tad is one of the new update frogs(along with Huck and Raddle).It's another fairly simple design but I like it.

7QQKr4y.jpg
Wow,Felyne has a bizarre looking house.Kind of a weird place for a nice, lazy kitty to live in but I like the colors.

So Ganon wanted me to get him a cherry, so I got it for him, and I was expecting clothing and the next thing I knew he gave me this...
IMG_0135.jpg
Thanks, Ganon. Means a lot to me that you CARE about me.

This is something I noticed very recently (to be specific, yesterday :p).
It's been long since I completed my catalogue and I was looking through hats, when I stopped at this:

1.JPG

Look at them. Look at them WELL. If you are an almost blind mole like myself, you'll think they are the same, but they are named different, right? Then you'll think is a bug, or that I am trying to deceive you. But it's neither!
I was really confused and annoyed by this, why would Nintendo put two identical items in the catalogue, one of them even being a special one? :confused: So I bought them in order to try them on. This happened:

2.jpg

Yes, they still look pretty much the same. BUT this time is somewhat visible the different colour under the cap: one is red and the other blue. Do you see it? And still this gave me no satisfaction because it's still so small and difficult to see that I kinda still consider them twins, copies, repeated, etc.

So... if you can't relate, I'm still bothered by the useless-ness of this issue :(

View attachment 187795View attachment 187796
I need a little help here.. I've been using the lattice wallpaper (the one on the left) for this room for a while now. I just tried using the mush wallpaper and it kind of grew on me. What do you think? (If you can't already tell from the pictures, I really don't care that much about having consistent themes/series)

The mush wall looks better in my opinion

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT THE CUTEST THING
SO GANON WANTED ME TO BRING CROQUE OVER AND SEEING AS THEY'RE IN A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH ME I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH AND THEN
IMG_0139.jpgIMG_0140.jpgIMG_0141.jpgIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0144.jpgIMG_0145.jpgIMG_0146.jpg

ITS SO CUTE I CANT TAKE IT GEGCKDFEKUYRYTJRVJTHRFJYTGTKUITBJHSBTKJWTUQEZAFREQFLHUOPYHIODCUI

Back