• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

HNI_0099.JPG

Um...not that I'm scared of you, but...never going to happen, Apollo.

HNI_0095.JPG

She liked my mix of styles! Go figure...

HNI_0092.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_6804.jpg

Because, honestly, in this facility-free town who wouldn't be facinated by such objects?

IMG_6805.jpg

I'm glad SOMEone does. (Although you didn't say no to that Lovely Armoire I brought you earlier.)

IMG_6806.jpg

I'll bet it was!

IMG_6807.jpg

We'll all be banging down Jacques' door now!

A few more excerpts from life in Cybrtron - I swear, this place is whacky!

Bu6iGo1.jpg

Putting down some paths. I'm shooting for a modern, outer-space vibe - but chances are I missed by a mile.

I8roNLL.jpg

Optimus caught himself a bee... but Megatron wasn't nearly that lucky.

uR1UPnG.jpg

"I will smite you where you stand, puny flesh creature."

DJOZ8qg.jpg

He did, however, catch something that looks like it came from the literal depths of Hell.

J9XIBPY.jpg

Oh, and Optimus actually has mayoral powers now, so we're no longer a puppet regime.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

More Cutetown Moments!

Clearly Shep was riveted by my presence....
HNI_0077.JPG

Partyin' at Wolf Link's Birthday Party! It was a howlin' good time!
HNI_0075.JPG

So this is what it looks like from Isabelle's side of the desk.
HNI_0079.JPG

Epona just chillin' and watching me water flowers.
HNI_0080.JPG

i planted a new foresty area in my town and i love how it looks in the snow! believe it or not, this was taken at 11am.
HNI_0010.JPG

yiSfYyg.jpg
All dressed up for Toy Day and that other holiday stuff.Now where's the frickin' snow??

I4leEoU.jpg
Nah,it's just full of steaks.

nnkZQaT.jpg
Yup,an average adult shark does create quite a prominent bulge in the ol' pockets......whew,I thought she was lookin' at something else......

G8Th0Vo.jpg
Alright,Maple....just because I like you.Here's "The Bear Went Over The Mountain" for the sixteenth time......

Last edited:
Did you guys know that once it's winter and you go to Harvey's campground and press A near the fire pit, instead of doing the usual dance your characters warm their hands instead?

View attachment 212258

I sure didn't! :)
(I didn't have my gate open or any visitors over, either. :) )

I didn't know that but now I'm itching to try it.

Okay just a few pictures. I haven't been playing this game that much lately, because I bought Ultra Sun and this game is getting neglected somewhat lol

Anywho.

I built a new bench near town hall

24899787_379913652450912_4154132517994295025_n.jpg

I got my fourth mannequin from Gracie after she set up shop in Ossipri's department store
24909947_379911075784503_4191116046888271956_n.jpg

Fang is moving tomorrow. I'm happy about that because he's one of two villagers who are in the way of where I want to build my campsite. But I guess he's tired from all that packing XD
24900058_379911812451096_892414360142765318_n.jpg

And just a few pictures on the progress of 3 of my exhibit rooms.
This first room is my Randomly Rares. These are items from fortune cookies, HHA, Post office for saving bells and just items that aren't easy to obtain or reorder. It's a total mess right now lol. Still int the process of organizing. I ordered a few more display stands.

24993168_379916235783987_5706331558449847679_n.jpg

This is my Around the World exhibit. These are items I get from Gulliver when I answer his question correctly on where he's heading. I'm not entirely sure how many more items I still need. For all I know, this exhibit might be done or close to being done.

24909983_379916162450661_4213025112559889561_n.jpg

And this is my Mario Land exhibit. I know I still need a few more things for this exhibit, like the Big Bro's Tee and the brick floor to name a few.

25298984_379916105784000_1756784567139121038_n.jpg

So that's what's been going on so far. Not spectacular but hey, again, I'm not really playing this game all that much currently because Ultra Sun lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've discovered it works as long as it's snowing! :)

That's the cool things about this game, there is always something you discover for the first time, even if you've been playing for years. I still haven't tried it, but it's snowing in Ossipri so I'll go do that now.

DQFhxe_UMAAiMyQ.jpg

Bianca was really curious about a camper I had this week, and did her best to want into the tent. However, the cruel game code decided she'd just keep bumping in vain into the tent's entrance, and she and Monique never got to meet...

View attachment 212480

Bianca was really curious about a camper I had this week, and did her best to want into the tent. However, the cruel game code decided she'd just keep bumping in vain into the tent's entrance, and she and Monique never got to meet...

LOL, I love when they attempt to enter houses or in this case, tents but keep getting trapped at the entrance.

HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG

Enjoying seeing the snow around my towns....for now.​

Last edited:
I've dug up some old screenshots:

yIYd91k - Imgur.jpg

9j9ug1g - Imgur.jpg
Yup,Ankha was super excited when she agreed to move to my town.

nru5O0q - Imgur.jpg
I think this Marshal worship town was scarier than Aika Village.

CPNA3WgUEAAMzfB.jpg
ib11jbd.jpg
I tried to make a town that had five hippos and five chickens but it never really came together.I called it Chippo and managed to acquire ten villagers but that's as far as it got.

Last edited:
Back