• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

My new second character's home.

HNI_0075.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG

AacnRzM.jpg
I knew it!No wonder that stupid chicken is always pinging to move.

slTZYgB.jpg
Yeah,Deli...I remember getting those matching butt tattoos after that crazy New Year's party.Why did I let him talk me into getting a tattoo of a banana riding a unicycle on my booty?

ebUnlE0.jpg
Epona:"Look into my flaring nostrils,Rex....you are getting very sleepy....."

uVJAia6.jpg

These canines won't stop eyeing my food

j2SghIh.jpg
Teddy the jock bear's house.Didn't know he played the piano.

whoa this is a great way to practice a language! kind of wish I had a korean copy of the game so I can practice.

I do that too but with spanish... the most dificult thing about it is learning the names of furniture and clothing again...

xFMp1mm.jpg
4lWIeFO.jpg
0sHFxl0.jpg
Glad you like it,Tipper.Did I ever mention that T-Bone used to live in this town a while back?Hmmm...wonder whatever happened to him....?

borealis.jpg
opal and I just now with the aurora borealis. basically the only thing I like about winter... it's so pretty

jules.jpg
yasss thanks to miiverse I got a nice close up shot of my mayor (from puzzle league). her hair is the same as mine now :'D :'D

Back