• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet...

HNI_0090.JPG
HNI_0088.JPG

It was my first time playing! :D I knew my dearest three wouldn't fail me.

HNI_0040.JPG

What

HNI_0059.JPG

Viche is always following Sheldon around town.

HNI_0057.JPG

Genji's face got stuck lol​

Last edited:
HNI_0004.JPG
HNI_0011.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0036.JPG

It's my birthday today! yeah, all my mayors share the same b-day.

HNI_0087.JPG
Vista's museum is finally complete!

Last edited:
6ESYiFv.jpg
That's great,buddy but you might want to lighten up on the green eye shadow before your mug gets pasted on that bag of chips(or does he mean crisps?)

7hRHCOF.jpg
Umm,sure Felyne..that top is sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde’s witticisms rolled into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice, and stuck into someone’s eye.Phew!I think he bought it......

dw7908d.jpg
Not just any group of villagers would risk life and limb to attend a dedication ceremony just inches away from a precipitous drop onto a patch of thorny roses.I tip my halo to each and every one of you....even Drift,the non-PWP suggesting,semi-annoying orange froggy.

Last edited:
It has been a roller coaster week in Twinleaf. Zell conned the mayor with yet another fake painting, Bunnie, Roald and Dizzy got together and gave Serena a mop for her birthday, and long-time resident Monique's tearful goodbye was followed by the arrival of two new faces. One of them, Fuchsia, has already been seen stirring up trouble by getting into an argument with Dobie, twice. The other one, Tia, is now starting to find out just what exactly she got herself into...

eOlYSyb.png

The heated arguments have caused the snow to melt. (I missed all the green so much. *weeps*)

I've been on a roll lately. Finally after restarting a bunch over the years I have managed to keep a town long enough to accomplish so much. I've never had this many gold badges before. :0
HNI_0044.JPG

WVW69kFl4jUx-qfxvd.jpg
I hope so too Isabelle.
rip, this was deleted from Miiverse. XD

Last edited:
HNI_0036.JPG

Two villagers were outside during this and neither of them bother to show up.

HNI_0040.JPG

New campsite in Flora.

HNI_0041.JPG

Peanut put on my new design.

HNI_0043.JPG
HNI_0044.JPG

I love my snooty squirrels. Mint and Blaire live in my other towns

It has been a roller coaster week in Twinleaf. Zell conned the mayor with yet another fake painting, Bunnie, Roald and Dizzy got together and gave Serena a mop for her birthday, and long-time resident Monique's tearful goodbye was followed by the arrival of two new faces. One of them, Fuchsia, has already been seen stirring up trouble by getting into an argument with Dobie, twice. The other one, Tia, is now starting to find out just what exactly she got herself into...

eOlYSyb.png

The heated arguments have caused the snow to melt. (I missed all the green so much. *weeps*)

D'AWWW but how can you say no to that face? give all the colouring books to dizzy <3

HNI_0059.JPG

Not for long, Mira.;)

HNI_0060.JPG

I'm one of my favorite Pokemon and Vich? is blocking me somewhat.

Last edited:
Back