• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

9SnEjhn.png

Mayor Hana's kitchen is coming along ^^

Laag 0.jpg
My house!
C3lt4ZsUMAEMMer.jpg
City tree!
I still love when aurora's show op <3

Last edited:
kbR44Xt.jpg
These two have been bramigas since Maple moved in a couple of weeks ago.I don't know if Flurry's house is big enough to contain all that cuteness.

gdwJHYy.jpg
"Guys,I have a big problem....my house has termites.Can you help?"

XkO7tiR.jpg
"Uhhhh............yes?"

Sometimes it's better to tell a white lie if it keeps you from hurting a pig's feelings.

Throwback Thursday! :blush:
Before:
Cube TBT.JPG
After:
Cube Summer.JPG
Same Location
I recently found pictures of my town from way back, it makes me happy and proud to see the progression of my town.

I think I've managed to settle on my final house exterior's look.

oranvale home.JPG

I was worried about the blue roof blending in with the sky too much, but I think it looks pretty ok in the sunset :)

Once again I just can't bring myself to expand my home any further, I love the "tiny house" aesthetic too much ;u;

Last edited:
I think I've managed to settle on my final house exterior's look.

View attachment 193712

I was worried about the blue roof blending in with the sky too much, but I think it looks pretty ok in the sunset :)

Once again I just can't bring myself to expand my home any further, I love the "tiny house" aesthetic too much ;u;

tiny houses are the best :3 :3 I regret expanding one of the houses in my town, but ah I want those extra rooms for decorating :(

Wolf Link trying to make a move
9so5lgA.png

kTfA35j.png

d7EOhJC.png

But oh well...
ABtcOjB.png

bBOFQPR.png

In other news, I've made a new room in my museum's second floor which is, coincidentally, a flower shop. ("Maybe Vivian wants you to give her more flowers. I got you covered Wolf Link!")
6V1aipw.png

Yit6x14.png

Last edited:
the spa in luna's hotel is finally complete! though i'm having trouble on deciding which version i like best: light on or off

off:
NXeCFbB.jpg

on:
c7kvk9J.jpg

Last edited:
the spa in luna's hotel is finally complete! though i'm having trouble on deciding which version i like best: light on or off

off:
NXeCFbB.jpg

on:
c7kvk9J.jpg

That looks amazing! When the light is off the atmosphere is much more serene and relaxing, which fits a spa better imo :)

Post all your images of you, your town, or hanging out with your buddies!

TIP! Use the Nintendo 3DS Image Share tool to easily upload your screenshots from 3DS to Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook! Then from those services, you can post your screenshots in this thread on TBT!
http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/

I've been dying to find out how to post screen shots to tumblr...my 3ds image share days posting to tumblr isn't an option!!!

Xf9u8CW.jpg
Warning: Do not yank on Curly's curly tail.

dCnUSvX.jpg
Taking advantage of a strategically located rainbow.It even makes the somber Moai statues look happy....sort of.

dbXsVJY.jpg
Here's Puck the lazy penguin sporting the bunny shirt.That poor bunny is so stretched out it looks like he was flattened by a steamroller.Mr.Puck needs to cut back on the pickled herring.

Back