• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

AAtbzwQ.jpg
I recently acquired some new villagers.Here's Jitters the jock bird......nice guy, even though he looks like he hasn't slept for two weeks.He's not as jocky as most of the jocks.He hasn't even given me that "I think of clothes as the icing on the scrumptious cake that is my jaw-dropping physique!" line that most jocks seem to repeat over and over.So far,so good.

ucII8qr.jpg
Oops,crossing on a green light.Hmmm...I think this screenshot would make a good album cover.

6TIYLrd.jpg
Spork the Easy To Please pig had a birthday recently.Last year I gave him a toilet(he loved it,of course).

Last edited:
I was innocently leading Willow to Walker's house after he asked me to fetch her... I turned around to speak to her and was certainly not expecting this!

qx1dPLa.jpg

I started a new town recently and finally made a boy mayor this time around~

Heres the mayor Iago and his really small and not so great house atm lol
(thank you rasher for the sloppy table :D )
WVW69joa8TQXFYLfm_

I also been TTing a bit to move villagers in and I've gotten some dreamies for this town already
My main concern is the plot for them...
Merengue... why did you pick such bad plots crying
WVW69joaLpo4y3kraA

WVW69joaW2gLBhw9EG

Finally good a ''goodish'' plot for the lovely Merengue though~
WVW69joavl0d8XPOuM

(now to get Tia so that Merengue and her can be friends!! >-<)
Might post more screenshots if I don't forget to do miiverse lol
(please tell me if screenshots dont work >_<)

Still a work in progress but my winter towns really coming along! especially in the last few months.. I changed everything from winter stone to ice. I love the light blue colour and I've tried to keep the light blue theme and blue theme around town, also including red, golds and whites. I'm making those flower colours more frequent in town but I'm using all the other hybrids aswell and making them match with my pwps. :)

purty.jpg14102351_1117186451707139_6217199665944425308_n.jpg13879214_1094433547315763_8911060264431377814_n.jpg14333807_1132647060161078_8417901839777725137_n.jpg

SO since i cannot for the life of me find my original game (ive looked everywhere!)
Ive had to start again luckily i had a spare copy!

So started Highland today (going to be Scottland/Outlander themed. Im obsessed!) with Mayor Claire.

HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0032.JPG

so heres hoping i can keep this town!

ft7Irgo.jpg
Yup,that's what I like about monkey man Deli....he really looks up to the mayor.

lIpaPsN.jpg
Geez,who's been giving my villagers these silly greetings?

GgF74mi.jpg
Just another day in the duck town..... dropped by Scoot's place to stare blankly in the same direction along with Quillson.Exciting,ain't it?

Still a work in progress but my winter towns really coming along! especially in the last few months.. I changed everything from winter stone to ice. I love the light blue colour and I've tried to keep the light blue theme and blue theme around town, also including red, golds and whites. I'm making those flower colours more frequent in town but I'm using all the other hybrids aswell and making them match with my pwps. :)

View attachment 183637View attachment 183638View attachment 183639View attachment 183640

Wow cute place!

I hadn't played in over a month and I came back to this :blush:
HNI_0090.JPG

come to me king salmon baby yeeahheheehhhhhhhhhh
HNI_0094.JPG

Since I TT a lot finally got shampoodles in my town so I gave my boy a new haircut and idk if I like it or not lol
WVW69jpPYUAjheb_qA

(Merengue your suppose to smile not blink..)

I also got a bridge built finally and just on time to since now I can visit Ed quicker now woo
WVW69jpPPTEYwl12CZ

And also I made a new chara and her name is Jasmine and she looks really cute so far O:
WVW69jpO968zEjf36b

Back