The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Modern Clock no date.JPG
The modern clock was one of my final pwp installments, I had never seen it when the clock changed hour. It looks so cool, I love the attention to detail in this game, never gets old. <3

HNI_0008.JPG

This cutie is moving into Flora.<3 I almost replace Doc for him in Vista

HNI_0092.JPG

Viche has a new job.

HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG

Outfits that are currently in Chocolat's dream town. (I had my mayor from Flora try them on)

Last edited:
OstGZ03.jpg
Rasher is not a morning pig.

hKJrGG6.jpg
Rain with no clouds?Geez,I hope that's rain and not meteorites.

OLX0RRC.jpg
OMG!I can't believe that ugly,bumpy ass frog is moving to my town!!

Just kiddin'.I moved Wart Jr. to my oldest town so he could "retire" with the other geezers,Gaston,Bree,Pippy,Tangy and Beau.I've had all of those villagers for nearly four years.

View attachment 195373
Rasher is not a morning pig.

View attachment 195374
Rain with no clouds?Geez,I hope that's rain and not meteorites.

View attachment 195375
OMG!I can't believe that ugly,bumpy ass frog is moving to my town!!

Just kiddin'.I moved Wart Jr. to my oldest town so he could "retire" with the other geezers,Gaston,Bree,Pippy,Tangy and Beau.I've had all of those villagers for nearly four years.

Aww I wish I could have a town to retire my old villagers! I'd feel better about replacing them with new villagers u_u

ybRrG9U.png

Katrina is finally staying on my main street.

ActkfXt.png

CD7tb47.png

First time I've seen Maddie (or any villager) sitting on the swinging bench.
I caught Ketchup and June hanging out. They're a bunch of adorable cuties.

5D9CFr1.png

I've made use of this lone thick strip inside "my neighborhood" to plant a giant tulip (I meant, topiary).
Sylvana was supposed to be there beside Dobie but she probably drown in the flowers.

HILHqyE.png

That face though XD I finally got him :)

Last edited:
Some progress in my town Kiri! It's slowly coming along!

kiriprogress1.jpg

Rice rack PWP and my poorly drawn crops!

kiriprogress2.jpg

Another view of the rice rack with the zen bell in the distance

HNI_0051.jpg

My mayor being creepy in the hot spring area in town, right behind the waterfall!

Lots more photos here and a few ideas on making my town fantasy life themed :'D : http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/03/progress-on-kiri-new-fantasy-life-theme.html

EFIJbDR.jpg
Quackle has been around for over three years and I've never had the fountain built...until now.Still needs a bit of work.

LTXoGAV.jpg
EayjVHi.jpg
I'd never seen this dialogue before.Nintendo likes to take a little jab at itself every once in a while.

yGIAFA5.jpg
Mayor:"Ozzie,what is best in life?"

Ozzie:"To crush your enemies,see them driven before you and to to hear the lamentation of their women."

Mayor:"Whoa.....that's heavy!"

tinytree:

WVW69kJjdAwHUKbyaz

wishing on a dandelion!

WVW69kJjf6Q4QmTtfJ

hmm the well was dry

kiri:

WVW69kJ3fqcvWYJZiD

my favourite spot in town looks so nice at this time of day!

WVW69kJ3gnISh1QU0P

newest resident cally out and about!

WVW69kJ3jCc_WcgUMk

it was julian's birthday today! i forgot to buy him a present so i got him socks. everyone likes socks right?

tbkrEkG.jpg
The windmill gives a town that rustic feel.I'd like it if in some future AC game you could put a traditional red barn,a large haystack or even an old tractor in your town.

1cPHCBT.jpg
Hmmm...I wonder where Plucky could be hiding......surely not in the middle of town with pretty much nothing around her.

foAbaru.jpg
Mayor:"So,Timmy.....er Tommy....who's that weirdo bird hanging out next to the toilet?"

Tommy:"Oh,him?That's Lucha, one of those bottom-dwelling tier 5 villagers we're still trying to sell.In fact,I've heard that since he's so unpopular they might make a tier 6 just for him.Since everybody has Amiibo cards now,we just can't seem to get rid of this guy."

Mayor:"So if I buy Lucha here,you'll throw in that nice crapper?"

Tommy:"Nope....other way 'round."

View attachment 195767
The windmill gives a town that rustic feel.I'd like it if in some future AC game you could put a traditional red barn,a large haystack or even an old tractor in your town.

View attachment 195768
Hmmm...I wonder where Plucky could be hiding......surely not in the middle of town with pretty much nothing around her.

View attachment 195769
Mayor:"So,Timmy.....er Tommy....who's that weirdo bird hanging out next to the toilet?"

Tommy:"Oh,him?That's Lucha, one of those bottom-dwelling tier 5 villagers we're still trying to sell.In fact,I've heard that since he's so unpopular they might make a tier 6 just for him.Since everybody has Amiibo cards now,we just can't seem to get rid of this guy."

I really like your town! It looks very natural looking

View attachment 195767

View attachment 195768

View attachment 195769

Nice!
Do you know where you found those Moon Patterns by that house?
Would be interested in using them for my town. :eek:

Back