• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Ducks
------

TMxtmUP.jpg
Yeah,not bad.It's a whole pizza......I wouldn't even think of giving you half or five sevenths of a pizza.

hX7au0Q.jpg
Miranda is stumped for the day.

3ApZH3v.jpg
Bill was driven to tears when he found out that the Aflac duck doesn't really talk.

0lv0qcr.jpg
Shovel brigade,march!We have a mission near Quillson's house.It seems that he ate a whole pizza and became violently ill and couldn't quite make it to the toilet.I'm afraid I neglected to tell him that I had been carrying that pizza around in my pockets for the past three weeks.

Boots was snoozing on the bench today and I blinked just when I took a picture so now it looks like we're both sleeping!

CWkE6D7.jpg

Having all the lights off looks instantly cozier when there's a fireplace.

wKTxzY8.jpg

I really like to go to the aquarium since there are sharks now and I love sharks.

X3trIus.jpg

Nice pics everyone. I'm still taking a break but I'm going to start playing again soon. I miss this game but this break has been relaxing.

YEah, I'm playing again. These pictures made me want to. But this time, I choose a random map and face so I have idea what i look like or anything. The mystery. Pictures are going to be coming again from me.

3H8Nmdn.jpg
Nothin' like playing hide and seek in a heavy snowstorm.Gray bellaphant Dizzy almost blended in with the gray sky.

BjYcZqw.jpg
Yup,Curt did indeed receive an electrical appliance for Toy Day....a Ronco Electric Bear Butt Warmer.

q5Cn4FF.jpg
9GXLvmb.jpg
Yeah,more glitter is good.Didn't David Bowie wear this same ensemble during the Ziggy Stardust Tour?

Alright so introducing my new town, Merimont with an accent over the E. This is a just taking it day by day town. I'm not planning anything just playing. Well actually the only thing I'm going to be planning is where I'm going to place my permanent PWP since those are permanent.

DUQOoz5VAAA74Iq.jpg

Then I met the villagers.

Coach
DUQPKOKU8AAPeXz.jpg

Beau
DUQPUvCVAAAVGZo.jpg

Felicity
DUQOuo2U8AA-MyZ.jpg

Melba
DUQOzeqVMAATTGz.jpg

and Rooney
DUQO7msVoAAK4V4.jpg

Also, Brooke is too cute with her permanent luminescent blush.

Last edited:
And the return of group photos

DUQez-gU0AEcgOd.jpg

DUQdZWIVwAA1abR.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you just can't find the mole cricket. *sigh*

DUQk5PXVAAATVL5.jpg

I'm on a roll today with the pictures

Finally dug up the mole cricket and it gets away. I'm not very merry in Merimont. -_-

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 10.34.18 PM.jpg
bluebear actually moved into the spot i wanted her to and it only took 8 tries ahhhhhdwskkldn (sorry for the low quality oops)

HNI_0056.JPG

I'm starting to regret this!

HNI_0025.JPG

I forgot to move the bookshelf out the way and this happen.​

Well Blaire decided to live right up on my doggone bridge and surprisingly, I didn't get irritated with this.

DUUyJe2VwAAFVVc.jpg

Yeah, I'm going to have to plot reset. I can't just let them live wherever they want. that's going to make my town look way too tacky. And if I learned anything from my last town, a villager plots in an inconvenient spot, they will be the ONLY one who never leaves. Willing to bet Blaire is not going to leave. LOL

Last edited:
Back