The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Look who's in my campsite. Sadly I had to give him bad news: I don't have any room for him in my town. Seriously though - I always wanted to do this! :)

Marshy.jpg

View attachment 208305

Of all things...he gives me this!​

LOL - At least better than the time I was given a skeleton :eek:

Pictures with my phone so they're huge...
MeK3VMO.jpg
M4AZx51.jpg

Those are great! Never seen a villager get stuck like that :p

Look who's in my campsite. Sadly I had to give him bad news: I don't have any room for him in my town. Seriously though - I always wanted to do this! :)

View attachment 208323

Aww, it's too bad villagers in the campsite can't replace one of your current neighbours. Poor Marshal.

3pYGPGR.gif

twirly whirl ☔

An experimental gif I made of my town~

Oh, I love it! That area and soft rain look very peaceful :)

5fOWq2b.jpg
Oh,not at all Tom.By the way,I've got that perfect apple you wanted and I went to a far away town to get signatures for your petition...oh,yeah I woke up really early so I could catch that rainbow stag you asked for and I made that delivery to Benjamin...uh,what were we talking about before?

wLZCqhV.jpg
Here is my fancy jardin de champignons.I spent hours selecting just the right combination of mushrooms and placing them in the most aesthetically pleasing arrangement I could conceive taking color,texture and size into account.Well......actually, I tore down an ugly PWP and I just threw some 'shrooms on the ground to cover up the bare dirt spot that was left.

F7RavYy.jpg
Uh,is this the same thing as a donkey saying "I'm a complete ass."?

View attachment 208338
Oh,not at all Tom.By the way,I've got that perfect apple you wanted and I went to a far away town to get signatures for your petition...oh,yeah I woke up really early so I could catch that rainbow stag you asked for and I made that delivery to Benjamin...uh,what were we talking about before?

View attachment 208339
Here is my fancy jardin de champignons.I spent hours selecting just the right combination of mushrooms and placing them in the most aesthetically pleasing arrangement I could conceive taking color,texture and size into account.Well......actually, I tore down an ugly PWP and I just threw some 'shrooms on the ground to cover up the bare dirt spot that was left.

View attachment 208340
Uh,is this the same thing as a donkey saying "I'm a complete ass."?

I find my neighbours lack self-awareness too :p

J'adore ton jardin de champignons :) The perfect peaches and double rainbow are sublime!

Finally finished making clothes, I think I make some cute designs, I might end up changing the colors of the boo sweater though...
yV825u6.jpg

My GF just sleeping on a stump. I love her so much.
Aml1z0G.jpg

Idk Ankha, I feel like it'd be easy to catch you.
Ds8ZFjV.jpg

The future is... unclear...
Ud9GF8x.jpg

^Really cute designs!

It was raining in real life. So I though I'd spend the day sitting on my porch with some coffee and play games.
Lo and behold it was raining in my AC town as well! Great time to go fishing :D

vXEIpC5.jpg

I was stung by a bee and...

DKnShHFU8AAphR7.jpg

Woah, snooties are really mean when you don't have high friendship, aren't they? ;v;
Blanche never said this stuff to me... ;v;

ZtdwNUS.png

Decided to randomly add more stepping stone patterns to my town cause I love them and couldn't decide which I liked better.....

NteS70G.jpg
Finally! After two weeks of searching. I've only seen 3 in my town so far. 1st one stung me, 2nd one walked into the river, and I was able to catch the third one.

bmk3PGR.jpg
Julia, being a cranky old lady. When I grow up, I wanna be just like her...

oD2qAp0.jpg
Sylvana asked me for new furniture, so I thought I'd give her something to go on the table/kitchen items. Apparently there was something special about the simple kettle I gave her, that she needed to encase it in glass! Oh well, atleast I got the donburi item out of it :cool:

View attachment 208474
Sylvana asked me for new furniture, so I thought I'd give her something to go on the table/kitchen items. Apparently there was something special about the simple kettle I gave her, that she needed to encase it in glass! Oh well, atleast I got the donburi item out of it :cool:

In my town Moonview, she put a lamp in it.

HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0034.JPG

I went to the showcase for the first time since the update, that empty house is still here since early last year.

Enjoying a nice up of morning coffee before enduring the onslaught of catchphrase change requests by the residents of Ossipri
22049796_353355311773413_876175808211305746_n.jpg

And I got two badges today, The gardening badge makes sense considering all the landscaping I've been doing in the last week but the Good Samaritan badge doesn't because I keep refusing to change catchphrases.
22008044_353355585106719_9118240787471319007_n.jpg

22008345_353355415106736_7794939891836942284_n.jpg

Ossipri has been pretty uneventful besides me landscaping.

View attachment 208474

Sylvana is too adorable! I'm so glad they brought her back in the update <3

And I got two badges today, The gardening badge makes sense considering all the landscaping I've been doing in the last week but the Good Samaritan badge doesn't because I keep refusing to change catchphrases.

Congrats on your badges! :D

HNI_0062.JPG

New mushroom circle by the waterfall (and Diana lurking)

HNI_0080.JPG

Chelsea and Bam on a stroll through the park :)

P_20170927_182451_HL.jpg
Pete finally decided to take a break from delivering letters to play a quick game of hide-and-seek.
We had fun. ;)

Back