The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

18814039_304676259974652_7931798611440456671_n.jpg18881927_304676383307973_8278768916941570699_n.jpg

Yeah, good luck with that bruh. Considering you don't have thumbs

18839008_304679596640985_6757368321536029900_n.jpg
Coffee! Gimme gimme gimme. I can say Gimme because I'm the mayor

18892911_304680113307600_3929963774536346604_n.jpg
Even though it's noon, I love drinking coffee on the bench near the beach. Nice and relaxing.

Last edited:
That reminds me of a movie about some psychopath who streams himself torturing random victims on a website. Ugh, now I wanna wanna watch it again, gotta find out what it was called.

What's the DA for that town, if you have one?
I think I'm gonna have to watch that movie too... And yep, I do have a DA! It's 6C00-006C-0AD7. Feel free to let me know what you think if you visit! It's about finished for now although some areas and rooms do need some more work... The character whose house that room is in is Seth. She's supposed to be a kind of a mad scientist.

kPyiArC.jpg

cFLOLdv.jpg

eYVMh2X.jpg
Yup,one of the things I like about this game is that an ordinary commode is considered to be an acceptable interior decorating component.I gotta agree with Biskit...that crapper does look pretty sweet.

I think I'm gonna have to watch that movie too... And yep, I do have a DA! It's 6C00-006C-0AD7. Feel free to let me know what you think if you visit! It's about finished for now although some areas and rooms do need some more work... The character whose house that room is in is Seth. She's supposed to be a kind of a mad scientist.

Wow, really enjoyed exploring your town. You did a great job making it feel futuristic. Loved the interior designing as well, especially Seth's. Super original concept and a great atmosphere to go with the theme, I like how eerily quiet each room was, really emphasized the clocks ticking and the sound of my footsteps. I wish there were more robot villagers now, Ribbot and Sprocket aren't enough.

Kinda want to find town with a sci-fi horror theme after visiting yours, lol.

Oh, and the name of the movie is Untraceable.

Last edited:
Wow, really enjoyed exploring your town. You did a great job making it feel futuristic. Loved the interior designing as well, especially Seth's. Super original concept and a great atmosphere to go with the theme, I like how eerily quiet each room was, really emphasized the clocks ticking and the sound of my footsteps. I wish there were more robot villagers now, Ribbot and Sprocket aren't enough.

Kinda want to find town with a sci-fi horror theme after visiting yours, lol.

Oh, and the name of the movie is Untraceable.
Thanks so much for visiting! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Seth's house was definitely fun to decorate! I think I'm going to have to make it a little more disturbing still, hehheh. A town with a sci-fi horror theme would be so cool man... Well, any sci-fi town would. It's a shame they're so hard to come by!

Thanks for the movie name too! Def going to watch it. Maybe it'll give me some ideas...for Seth's house I mean...

puddlelle.jpg

I love seeing Puddles walk through the cute area I'm making behind her house ^^ she looks so adorable walking through it~

yTNhWAP.jpg
Well sistah girl,you can look in the mirror before you step out of the house.Polka dots with checks?It's like I'm looking at a 2 o'clock in the morning test pattern on a television with the tint setting at 100% red!

RFBDQiV.jpg
Pashmina: out standing in her field....er,wheat field.

5qIdq0J.jpg
I knew it!That Beardo has had his eye on my pumpkin queen dress since the first time I wore it.

HNI_0031.JPG

Sleeping bunny :)

HNI_0090.JPG

Preview of Moonview, It still has a long way to go. The path is going to be removed in the future.

HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0033.JPG

She's so tiny. ^_^

HNI_0033.JPG

I changed my room.

Last edited:
Back