• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

omg 3 years owning this game and I've never seen a villager on a private beach before! :D sorry for intruding on your alone time, bluebear~

HNI_0051.JPG

omg 3 years owning this game and I've never seen a villager on a private beach before! :D sorry for intruding on your alone time, bluebear~

View attachment 195851

You know, I'm generally against hacking (I mostly find it unnecessary and ugly) but it's really nice to just put a pwp there like that. They should've allowed that in the first place! It's really cute that Bluebear was chilling there, though. I wonder how she got there..?

View attachment 195851

whoa that's awesome! she just wanted to catch beetles! the log bench looks soo cute there.. I wish we could really put PWPs on beaches (and that it didn't count towards the 30 pwps ;) )

HNI_0068.JPG

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0070.JPG

I think it's funny how the smugs say that and they're right next to the house.​

I'm re-doing all of Milky Sky, Starting with my Mayor's house!

Living room:

Bathroom:

Kitchen:

Study / Craft room:

And some very well-timed self-care advice from the lovely phone:
I still have a ton left to do in the player homes and the town itself, but I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along!

I'm re-doing all of Milky Sky, Starting with my Mayor's house!

Living room:

Bathroom:

Kitchen:

Study / Craft room:

And some very well-timed self-care advice from the lovely phone:
I still have a ton left to do in the player homes and the town itself, but I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along!

I love the style you've chosen for the bathroom, to tell you the truth my mayor's house needs a good sorting out.

KeRUWkh.jpg
I had an all-koala birthday in Stilton.How do they balance those party hats on their heads?

sCFJOEE.jpg
"Hello!Having a great time in Egypt!I'm a bit disappointed though......the historical landmarks over here are a lot smaller in person."

iZ5YlR8.jpg
Mayor:"Spork,my good pig,I can see you behind the wheel of this beautiful new car.Think about it....you'd be the only pig in Bam! with his own set of wheels.It would really impress the ladies...I've heard that Gala really appreciates a man who can master a fine machine.And here's the kicker....I can rig this baby to run on methane gas which comes from,yup...you guessed it...pig poop.And with ten pigs in this town,that's a lot of poop.You could probably drive this thing for years and never have to pay for fuel.It's loaded...automatic,air,alloy wheels,deluxe Corinthian leather interior,cd changer....whadda ya say?"

Spork:"Um,it's great but my freakishly large head would never fit inside."

Mayor:"There's a convertible model......"

Spork:"Sold!"

6am misty morning coffee~. so relaxing and still. c: I wish I had some early bird villagers though, haha.

HNI_0088.JPG

HNI_0048.JPG
Vich? came to visit.

HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0034.JPG

This is the 8th time this month she asked me to catch this thing all because of Sheldon! lol​

Back