• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I took a few pictures of my first Festivale in Sniflwuf :)

OmMGzqw.png

bexLMSa.png

hrY7Neb.png

OiNcuGP.png

mPeYkQa.png

FOUs0wh.png

bPlZl1z.png

Aahaha... how did you get ALL of them to wear the same shirt?

It started when I gave Curly a denim vest for his birthday a couple of years ago.Within a week or two,he had given the vest to Truffles and Peggy.After it spread to a few more pigs,I thought I'd try to get the rest of 'em to wear it just to see if I could,so I carried a couple of vests in my pockets and gave a couple as birthday presents.I might do the same thing in another town because there are some new outfits from the Welcome Amiibo update that I like.

HNI_0096.JPG

What should a penguin be known for if not for rock climbing? Henry is so stupid.

HNI_0093.JPG

Uh... I don't want to lose my head, thank you.

HNI_0002.JPG

HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0014.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

HNI_0016.JPG

Team Rocket Grunt Rolf wants to battle the music!

ubUF7mZ.jpg
No,Bree isn't an usher at the local cinema but she looks pretty darn cute anyways.Pippy gifted her a comedian's outfit yesterday out of the blue.

oRALYMb.jpg
Goo goo g'joob!Goose is all charged up after receiving Magical Mystery Tour(on vinyl,no less) as a gift from the mayor.He was even more pleased when he realized that Ringo is dressed like a chicken on the cover.

nvTf1k3.jpg
Busted!!Rex was caught red-pawed using the town sandbox as his own personal litter tray.As punishment he was sentenced to brushing Beardo's belly hair for a week.

It was Tinytree's 1-Year Anniversary today! Ahhhh cuteness overload. I almost missed it too because I wasn't planning on playing my town today but decided to log on before bed.

anniversary4.jpg

Only two villagers and Mabel showed up.. they gave me a peep show.

anniversary6.jpg

1-year + an unknown amount of days time travelling!

anniversary12.jpg

The sapling clock in my basement before I find a suitable place for it in my house.

I'll refrain from posting the whole ceremony, so you can see other pics here! http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/03/tinytrees-1-year-anniversary.html

It was Tinytree's 1-Year Anniversary today! Ahhhh cuteness overload. I almost missed it too because I wasn't planning on playing my town today but decided to log on before bed.

anniversary4.jpg

Only two villagers and Mabel showed up.. they gave me a peep show.

anniversary6.jpg

1-year + an unknown amount of days time travelling!

anniversary12.jpg

The sapling clock in my basement before I find a suitable place for it in my house.

I'll refrain from posting the whole ceremony, so you can see other pics here! http://two--trees.blogspot.my/2017/03/tinytrees-1-year-anniversary.html

Awesome! There's something about your town plaza and the background that looks surreal :eek:

HjObvs7.jpg
Frobert and Prince were saddened after the mayor told them that Kermit was just a puppet and not actually a real frog.

m9OcK7S.jpg
"I want an Oompa-Loompa now!!!!"

eywRJMO.jpg
Back in the Quack.Thanks to the Welcome Amiibo update,Joey has returned to my ducky town,Quackle.Can't have a proper duck town without that diapered ducky.

WVW69kH6zJUL2aSNkH

Opal sent me a twinkle dress in the mail today and tonight's the meteor shower!!

WVW69kH6xdI9SMzgwe

hell yeah I can rock off the shoulder! heh pudge got into my screenshot. he waters my plants for me every day

WVW69kH612EaMT5Uch

*wishes* please god don't give me a toilet again.. what a cruel joke

I think Rodney and Flurry might be dating... I see them hanging around too much and today he changed his catchphrase all by himself to match hers...

C6L4FQpUsAEO_eC.jpg

C6L3uskVMAAqLmX.jpg

I've been fiddling with the landscaping and such in Stilton.I'm experimenting with a sort of desert/oasis thing and not entirely sure if I'll keep it:

e2Phtit.jpg

OVHKDZH.jpg

xvSPhnu.jpg

yGIAFA5.jpg

Back