The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I'm on a roll with the screen shots lol.

First up I am adding my entry for today's challenge. Genji and I by the geyser. I love that my eyes closed at the right moment. :)
HNI_0037_JPG.JPG

Isabelle decided to help me today with running my dirt paths. Such a good doggo.

HNI_0010_JPG.JPG

In retail there are no less than 3 weeping figs. Two are Beau's and one is Fang's. All different prices lol.

HNI_0033_JPG.JPG

Does anyone recognize this saying? I gave it to Colton and it makes me smile every time he says it.
HNI_0023_JPG.JPG

Last edited:
I left Phoebe here to cool down after drilling her to suggest the geyser PWP...she wouldn't.

HNI_0009.JPG

Came back about 10 mins later!! How did she get out?!

HNI_0015.JPG

Last edited:
av1ai9F.png

6XMmjUZ.png

I took these screenshots in my 2nd town cause I just really liked how the sky looked! Felt like I was in an episode of an anime or like Sailor Moon or something (due to the cresent moon haha). :')))

Had to share this time with sweet Ozzie.

HNI_0096.JPG

Doin' the Shrunk Funk Shuffle in my night theme beach room to the tune of KK Gumbo!

Last edited:
We're goofy goobers!

DOg1lI6UMAUMp1i_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg

Attachments

• 9455e81a-4ffb-4974-bf61-38e1923e23df.jpg
    9455e81a-4ffb-4974-bf61-38e1923e23df.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
pxOWARS.jpg
mEQkZKL.jpg

aGbhjzf.jpg
vunPaK8.jpg
I guess my elephants like keeping all that elephant soundin' stuff within the species......(why does Eloise need to measure her trunk?)

I ran into Wolfgang & Diana talking and I now ship them forever. They're so petty <3

Thank you! Totally priceless! I've never witnessed a conversation like this before. Have to start paying more attention now that I am not focused on landscaping and characters houses...

Last edited:
Back