• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I'm on a roll with the screen shots lol.

First up I am adding my entry for today's challenge. Genji and I by the geyser. I love that my eyes closed at the right moment. :)
HNI_0037_JPG.JPG

Isabelle decided to help me today with running my dirt paths. Such a good doggo.

HNI_0010_JPG.JPG

In retail there are no less than 3 weeping figs. Two are Beau's and one is Fang's. All different prices lol.

HNI_0033_JPG.JPG

Does anyone recognize this saying? I gave it to Colton and it makes me smile every time he says it.
HNI_0023_JPG.JPG

Last edited:
I left Phoebe here to cool down after drilling her to suggest the geyser PWP...she wouldn't.

HNI_0009.JPG

Came back about 10 mins later!! How did she get out?!

HNI_0015.JPG

Last edited:
Changed my kitchen a bit to add more green.
HNI_0011.JPG

Teddy invading my bedroom.
HNI_0009.JPG

Look where this little weed decided to grow~ it's cute how it's hiding from the rain under the bus stop~ ♪

DOTYBF7UEAEPFAI.jpg

I plucked it. ^v^♫

av1ai9F.png

6XMmjUZ.png

I took these screenshots in my 2nd town cause I just really liked how the sky looked! Felt like I was in an episode of an anime or like Sailor Moon or something (due to the cresent moon haha). :')))

Had to share this time with sweet Ozzie.

HNI_0096.JPG

Doin' the Shrunk Funk Shuffle in my night theme beach room to the tune of KK Gumbo!

Last edited:
We're goofy goobers!

DOg1lI6UMAUMp1i_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg

Attachments

• 9455e81a-4ffb-4974-bf61-38e1923e23df.jpg
    9455e81a-4ffb-4974-bf61-38e1923e23df.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
pxOWARS.jpg
mEQkZKL.jpg

aGbhjzf.jpg
vunPaK8.jpg
I guess my elephants like keeping all that elephant soundin' stuff within the species......(why does Eloise need to measure her trunk?)

HNI_0036.JPG

Nope, I'll dance with you right now, O'Hare! And Mr. Nook, too!

HNI_0037.JPG

I ran into Wolfgang & Diana talking and I now ship them forever. They're so petty <3

Thank you! Totally priceless! I've never witnessed a conversation like this before. Have to start paying more attention now that I am not focused on landscaping and characters houses...

Last edited:
Back