• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Recreating an old screenshot!
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG
I missed this small cutie!​

Birthday

This was my birthday 2016, with my absolutely three fave villagers: Marshall, Alice and Zucker.
I couldn't be happier! :D

Birthday.jpg

vUniCIx.jpg
It's Chef Deli's Simian Bistro.Here's his menu for the evening:banana and kumquat salad with a banana vinaigrette,bananas au gratin,braised bananas with a beef and banana reduction,garlic mashed bananas and for dessert,bananas Foster.Yum.

hgws8sS.jpg
Yeah,frogman....you might be able to fit a half-starved gerbil on your lap.

j83NoRX.jpg
Last week Weber and Quillson served their six hours of community service on dead bug and duck poop patrol.Seems that they got into a scrap after arguing about who would win in a fight between Donald Duck and Daffy Duck.....(Daffy would)...

Here are some screenshots I uploaded to miiverse today!

WVW69kAOg-kai0oShM.jpgWVW69kAOMpMEyXaR48.jpgWVW69kAOSiUfbKIHtz.jpgWVW69kAOYkk1ueYmWv.jpg

My mayor in some completed rooms in town :eek:) I also went to celebrate Opal's birthday! I didn't realise Pudge and Opal's friendship was that high. I would have expected Chief or O'Hare to be at her party :p

This is my lastest achieved badge! :D I failed to snap the exact moment Phineas was giving it to me, but at least here's the celebrating text! Gosh, I have now so few gold badges yet to get... three years surely run fast, ha ha ha!

HNI_0085.JPG

CjrUVn1.jpg
Mayor:"Ok guys, I have a question for you:What came first...the chicken or the egg?"

Chickens:"Uhhh.........cluck?"

00a7PJu.jpg
"Sure Ava....how about an agrias butterfly?Just like the one that's sitting on your table that I already caught for you just two days ago."

View attachment 192727
Mayor:"Ok guys, I have a question for you:What came first...the chicken or the egg?"

Chickens:"Uhhh.........cluck?"

View attachment 192728
"Sure Ava....how about an agrias butterfly?Just like the one that's sitting on your table that I already caught for you just two days ago."

I don't know why I found this so funny but they look like they're ready to knock you out

999c4cfafb67c60d654d05ec77f09344.png

Back