The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I love this particular screenshot! I've never seen anyone landscaped the Moai statue this beautifully with or without the rainbow.

Hey,thanks!I don't consider myself to be all that good at landscaping but I think this turned out a lot better than I thought it would.I finally started fixing up this town and it's coming along pretty well so far.

Hey,thanks!I don't consider myself to be all that good at landscaping but I think this turned out a lot better than I thought it would.I finally started fixing up this town and it's coming along pretty well so far.

You should give yourself some credit :p It's not that easy to maintain multiple towns so seeing them coming along and having progress means you're doing a impressive job. Good luck! (btw, just continue posting stuff about your villagers. I love reading when you make skits or funny stories out of them haha)

Last edited:
You should give yourself some credit :p It's not that easy to maintain multiple towns so seeing them coming along and having progress means you're doing a impressive job. Good luck! (btw, just continue posting stuff about your villagers. I love reading when you make skits or funny stories out of them haha)

Thanks again.I'll keep the posts comin'.

Last edited:
vBtnoOz.jpg
Live long and prosper.

HNI_0001.JPG

Working on one of my side character's room in Vista.

HNI_0001.JPG

A bakery in my main character's house in Chocolat.

HNI_0041.JPG

HNI_0078.JPG

Last edited:
That one was funny:
Ganon asked me to deliver a gift for Pekoe:
mxhbzoL.jpg

Guess she don't realize she got a present from the Demon King himself:
qXMWcqc.jpg

Even Ganon can be nice with the ladies:
3Vm5Eou.jpg

HlC0we3.png

7tXzsaw.png

Just finished making a mini-hospital/clinic and bathroom in my second character's house

j8HG0gb.png

JXOqHAY.png

735XnFt.png

Someone's gossiping about them again. Good job, Wolf Link?!

HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0027.JPG

HNI_0028.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

Been redoing my side characters rooms lately, will update DA later this week.

Last edited:
4TTXm7T.png

yc9Gu9e.png

PBWqoaT.png

8Uh2WG2.png

Mhh so yeah, I been doing a lot of landscaping in my town lately. I'm actually starting to get super discouraged because it doesn't look at all how I want it. I'm probably gonna redo the whole thing but yeah I thought I'd post these here anyway. Need to show my progress to someone!

Lazy afternoon in Oranvale

HNI_0035.JPG

I can't wait to complete this town and launch it officially...
I decided to keep Frobert just because of how cute his house is lol. At least for now.

This part when you cross the bridge from the villager houses going to the bus stop is one of my favorite areas in my town.

gtD9Vwt.png

Ursala is napping. Should I disturb her? Hmm...

hljVdeW.png

I've made use of that lone, single pond in my town by building a windmill, outdoor chair and a picnic blanket next to it (lol hardly visible in the picture but it's located on the left of the picnic).

WueoAh0.png

Last edited:
This part when you cross the bridge from the villager houses going to the bus stop is one of my favorite areas in my town.

gtD9Vwt.png

Ursala is napping. Should I disturb her? Hmm...

hljVdeW.png

I've made use of that lone, single pond in my town by building a windmill, outdoor chair and a picnic blanket next to it (lol hardly visible in the picture but it's located on the left of the picnic).

WueoAh0.png

your town looks gorgeous!

cFymOey.jpg
I forgot that I had taken this shot of Beardo's house the day that nice rainbow appeared.I was gonna have Beardo in the shot but I didn't want to ruin it(just kiddin'...I like that bear....maybe).

nuIMjIF.jpg
That Kiki has such a good memory.I've moved her around so much that I've forgotten which towns she's lived in.

JK4g9z5.jpg
Spork stares longingly as Agnes departs.He remembers long walks on the beach in the French Riviera,sipping Dom Perignon out of fine crystal on a summer cruise in the Mediterranean and sending bouquets of red roses to her on Valentine's Day......either that or he's just checkin' out her booty.

your town looks gorgeous!

A lot of areas are still WIP but thank you, I appreciate the comment :)

I forgot that I had taken this shot of Beardo's house the day that nice rainbow appeared.I was gonna have Beardo in the shot but I didn't want to ruin it(just kiddin'...I like that bear....maybe).

That Kiki has such a good memory.I've moved her around so much that I've forgotten which towns she's lived in.

Spork stares longingly as Agnes departs.He remembers long walks on the beach in the French Riviera,sipping Dom Perignon out of fine crystal on a summer cruise in the Mediterranean and sending bouquets of red roses to her on Valentine's Day......either that or he's just checkin' out her booty.

Amazing view! And the last two pictures cracked me up especially Spork XD

Last edited:
Back