The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Oh yeah, I opened my game after being not so active for a while and just realized that it's already the "Fireworks Festival" month :)

bgityg8.png

1exIVVM.png

fkaVEXQ.png

RsifXSW.png

eV0p83g.png

63UpKJn.png

I have a couple photos from the fireworks festival as well :)

wmoKbFE.jpg

do0uZOi.jpg

I guess Deirdre and Zucker didn't want to come outside and enjoy the show, though... Hope they weren't bothered by us crowding around their houses lol

More importantly, I finally settled on my town flag! It's supposed to be a cute little whale shark, and I've also put it on this custom design sign:

RtP7Gwu.jpg

I spent a really long time deciding what the flag should be - for the most part, I was using one of those sites that converts an image into a custom design for you, and you just have to input the colors onto the grid in the game. Almost every picture I tried turned out to be so detailed that you could barely tell what you were looking at (especially at night)! Sometimes making a much simpler design from scratch is the best way to go :)

8AFexcB.jpg
An Animal Crossing town is one of the few places where dogs and cats can peacefully coexist.

d2gnq4k.jpg
Oh,I'd never do that,Frobs......

1i6mrjt.jpg
.........maybe.

Yz9Vf1w.jpg
Agnes was doing the happy uchi dance after receiving a freebie piece of furniture from the mayor......which she will later sell at Re-tail for an enormous profit.

WVW69kiV4ZsqDHP54_.jpg

I just updated my picture and greeting and I wanted to share it.

Well that was nice of Digby to get you that cute little flower shirt.

20620805_334882000287411_464526315553297495_n.jpg

20664582_334882243620720_3605037904586309100_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple photos from the fireworks festival as well :)

wmoKbFE.jpg

do0uZOi.jpg

I guess Deirdre and Zucker didn't want to come outside and enjoy the show, though... Hope they weren't bothered by us crowding around their houses lol

More importantly, I finally settled on my town flag! It's supposed to be a cute little whale shark, and I've also put it on this custom design sign:

RtP7Gwu.jpg

I spent a really long time deciding what the flag should be - for the most part, I was using one of those sites that converts an image into a custom design for you, and you just have to input the colors onto the grid in the game. Almost every picture I tried turned out to be so detailed that you could barely tell what you were looking at (especially at night)! Sometimes making a much simpler design from scratch is the best way to go :)

that is the cutest town flag ever!! <3

cca884ab-be6e-4fbf-a3e7-e6344ad9928b.jpg

a few days ago it was my four year anniversary so i opened my 3ds today and got really emotional! i love this town :)

eyNEQ3d.jpg
Jambette:"Hmm....should I give the mayor a big,wet,sloppy kiss or should I not?Decisions,decisions......."

JkPOhVw.jpg
Uh..that's alright,Freckles...but I think that you should cut back on the java at Brewster's.

UCSHAgT.jpg
First Officer's log,star date 95206.85.I have made first contact with one of the inhabitants of a Class M planet called "Rhubarb".His appearance resembles that of a bipedal cephalopod but I am uncertain as to the function of the large tube-like organ protruding from his face.It might possibly be a weapon of some kind.Although I have identified myself to him he continues to call me "sucker".I will request permission to have him beamed up so Dr.McCoy can give him a complete medical examination,then his memory will be erased in compliance with the Prime Directive.Curiously,this inhabitant is demanding that I bring him fruit and requested that I trade my tricorder for his "moldy shirt".I do not believe that such a transaction is in the best interests of the United Federation of Planets.

Further proof that my villagers are obsessed with this one part of town...

nPRH2L3.jpg

In the presence of an angel :blush:

y8ESNdD.jpg

If you look closely, you can see buds on the hydrangea bushes behind us - I tt'd back to June to see if I liked the colors outside better, but I actually prefer the way it is right now, so I returned to the present.

Ever since I moved in two amiibo card villagers, I am finally starting to see some former residents on Main Street. At last K.K. Slider gets to perform for an audience of more than one person.

MlKp7Cs.jpg

My mayor reflecting on Nowhere's history after completing the town!! RIP picture quality at night, but, to quote Deirdre - whatevs. I'm really happy c:

Wnb0eqP.jpg

Back