The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

WVW69kNVXtEZlggjqG.jpg

WVW69kNVbLII2NkvX4.jpg

WVW69kNVe98gV14PBQ.jpg

WVW69kNViIcc9t3CVY.jpg

WVW69kNVly8BDGp1fd.jpg

WVW69kNVohYpbEQpCO.jpg

WVW69kNVr-Y8vqZfrZ.jpg

WVW69kNVvKUU3EkU8J.jpg

WVW69kNV0L4SvB2Gq2.jpg

I could've gotten all their pictures since I googled all of them but I was watching Rick and Morty while doing this and I got distracted a lot haha.

g0vD3xU.jpg
I thought that this was definitely phony so I looked it up on the AC Wiki and it turned out to really be Colton's special ability.Maybe he has a pickle blog?

CC8z68s.jpg
A scene from Night of the Zombie Pigs Part 2:Electric Boogaloo.

aw6f8U6.jpg
Eh.....perhaps she's referring to the quality of the picture and not the subject matter...yeah,that's it.....

xR7jJ1a.jpg
I was searching for that elusive purple sunrise and I got this...sort of a dark orange.Not as pretty as the purple but still kind of cool.

HNI_0099.JPG
An area behind my house

HNI_0007.JPG

My side character Minty's room

Last edited:
been on an ACNL hiatus due to me becoming obsessed with fantasy life, but I visited one of my towns to check out the cherry blossoms! glad no one moved out :'D

WVW69kOWh2EZjbrRUj

one of my few "pink" areas in town, the other being re-tail and mei's house, but there are no sapling trees planted around there :/

WVW69kOWknQD6RPJ9I

a little sitting area behind nana and o'hare's house looks perfect with the cherry blossoms in the back. date spot :'D

WVW69kOWr1YkHFaFAs

not a lot of areas match the cherry blossoms because of my flower colour choices oh well.

WVW69kOWpFU1a_TKyV

here's a shot of mayor jules stopping by the grocery store since she's home for the weekend! and then it's back to fantasy life :'D

Through meditation, Chelsea has transcended to the next level...
HNI_0018.JPG
HNI_0019.JPG

Last edited:
HNI_0047.JPG

Henry taking care of an exhausted mayor at home.

HNI_0048.JPG

So... you're saying you can fit like 50 books in a small bag. Are you Doraemon?

HNI_0051.JPG

Note the "I'm taking none of your **** today, Cheri" face of my mayor.

HNI_0055.JPG

Such a weird way to say he's handsome, Freya.

HNI_0062.JPG

HNI_0063.JPG

There's about to be a war in here... I'd better leave soon.

HNI_0064.JPG

Two identical Team Rocket grunts in the same room. I know where this leads... Double battle!

kTvUdA4.jpg
Mayor Emeril:closet furry?

wUlmbGT.jpg
New cafe in Stilton.Brewster looks like a big,green thumb with wings.

1w7sO69.jpg
Mayor:Umm...I have two big things on my mind.....uh,first of all,do I always gotta wear those stupid pajamas every time I dream here?

Luna:Yep,just part of the deal,m'laddo.We can't have you comin' in here with your dirty pants soilin' up my fine linens can we?

Mayor:Ok,fair enough.The other thing is that I've been seeing a lot of posts on the Bell Tree forums where people offer to critique and give feedback on dream towns.Do you think I should ask one of these people to critique my town?

Luna:Ah,that depends.Rule o' thumb:I say go look at the dream town o' the person that's offerin' the critique and if you think their town is rubbish and not even as good as yer own,then don't even bother with it.

Mayor:Hmm..solid advice.I have another question.....what kind of accent is that?

Luna:Ah,who bloody knows?

Market.JPG
We have a mini market in town! We no longer have to rely solely fruit and fish for survival (yay)!

dMGxYBD.jpg

Later that day:
3PXsNlS.jpg

"Whoosh!"(The sound of the mayor's net picking a flea off of a certain koala villager)

Walter-Brennan.jpg

qdXFjSG.jpg
The insatiable allure of a tiny parasitic insect is so great that Melba doesn't even remember trading her prized purple tie-dye tee for it.

Even later that day:
udHa0jE.jpg

Back