• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

C7unpUrVsAAjAq3.jpg

Please note she's laughing!

C7un0sCVsAAYkpy.jpg

Pinky, you're a fake. :)

5dd1dddb-bfe7-4d44-8e9c-bf2a205c378d.jpg

I was looking at my older ACNL pictures and found this. In an older town I had, I called Chrissy with the megaphone while she was fishing and she turned her head and smiled at me..this was the first time I've ever seen something like this. I later tried it again in my other towns and it never happened in any of them.​

I'm re-doing all of Milky Sky, Starting with my Mayor's house!

Living room:

Bathroom:

Kitchen:

Study / Craft room:

And some very well-timed self-care advice from the lovely phone:
I still have a ton left to do in the player homes and the town itself, but I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along!
What's the name of the standing lamp in the studio/craft room?

I was looking at my older ACNL pictures and found this. In an older town I had, I called Chrissy with the megaphone while she was fishing and she turned her head and smiled at me..this was the first time I've ever seen something like this. I later tried it again in my other towns and it never happened in any of them.​

The most ridiculously adorable thing I've read in forever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To further understand what you mean... Is it a living orange you think she's talking about?

Or cannibalism.

Late night fishing

e714407d-bbb0-4de3-be12-880b2ad2715e.jpg
Fishing with Kyle

I bought a second cartridge and am working on a new forest town, Payon.
Let me know if you would like to come over to play! I would love any landscaping advice! ♡
DA: 4D00-004F-8646

MucUXh7.jpg
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky.....

Siw4W0Y.jpg
0ZPg3ox.jpg
Umm,yeah Rash......it's uhh......uhh.........great....it smells like dirty feet in here......

uvZPJs2.jpg
Town watchdog Biskit is on the job.Very intimidating,eh?

HNI_0028.JPG

I finally got Viche and Filbert's pictures, thanks to April fools day.:)

Back