The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Caius

De Profundis
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Tulip
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather
Post all your images of you, your town, or hanging out with your buddies!

TIP! Use the Nintendo 3DS Image Share tool to easily upload your screenshots from 3DS to Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook! Then from those services, you can post your screenshots in this thread on TBT!
http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/

HNI_0076.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0048.JPG
Here's a few I took on my first day... err, night.

Can somebody post a pic who plays on a regular 3ds? I just want to see how it looks.. I've only see the game on a 3dsXL.

Guys, don't quote huge lines of pictures. If you want to comment on someone's pictures, delete them out of the quote.

So, I'm curious - How did you get a picture that close up?

I was in a conversation with my neighbor, and I managed to take a screenshot while I was in my inventory trading with him.

Can somebody post a pic who plays on a regular 3ds? I just want to see how it looks.. I've only see the game on a 3dsXL.

My screenshots are from a normal 3DS.

The screenshot will look exactly the same whether it's from a regular 3DS or an XL - the resolution doesn't change.

The screenshot will look exactly the same whether it's from a regular 3DS or an XL - the resolution doesn't change.

Yeh, the resolution won't change, only the scale differs which makes the quality appear different on each.

I'd be interested to see the same image on both screens, to scale, side by side...

I'm just curious :D

Last edited:
Okay, so I changed the date on my 3DS to October 5th because it's my favorite date that I use to start all my games. Don't hate. I'm changing it back to the actual date soon, I just wanted that date to be on my TPC. I took pretty many snapshots, and did a LOT of cool stuff today for the first time EVER!! Well, here's my town: Smokie!!!!! :D
1797.JPG
I found a Perfect apple on the first day! Planted it and the tree is growing nicely, so we'll see!
1798.JPG
One of my villagers (I think it was Curt the bear) got me this "moose shirt", so I humored him and wore it
1805.JPG
Isn't the sea horse cute? :blush:
1812.JPG
1842.JPG

Last edited:
Back