The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Yeah, Pete came out of nowhere and I decided to take a pic. I annilihated my villagers in two minutes. Hide and seek is too easy in this game ;-;

lollyq.jpg

My mayor's new outfit! The original design I got from [here]
I just added sleeves (idk why, I just don't like outfits without them xD ) and added a bow at the collar area. Also made a 2nd version with a bow in the back, but I'm a little iffy on it.

gxgDq8s.jpg

Just unlocked shampoodle so I'm going to play around with the hair style a bit while I wait for the eye color change to unlock

^Love the galaxy design! Once it unlocks, you could change your eye color to blue green to complement your dress :)

I don't think so u.u you may need to move your stump up or down one space. As long as a PWP has 1 space around it you can plant trees and bushes, but I don't think there's a proven way to get around dead spots. How I wish that was the fertilizer's purpose lol.

^ Doi, oh yeah I totally forgot about the cedar tree being in the north thing. Changing it to an oak sapling just might do it :D

HNI_0092.JPG

Redoing my kitchen and two other rooms in my house in Vista. I wish I didn't expand this room, now I'm tryin to make fake walls.

HNI_0028.JPG

It went from furniture to food.

HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG

It's Marshal's birthday today and Sally was also over there. again like last year

HNI_0035.JPG

It's almost a year since the update and we still can't use this feature..What a waste!

HNI_0038.JPG

Some recent photos:

Tinytree
WVW69kqif2Y6MbidLl

This is how I jump into bed

WVW69kqiZj8Sp4yWKK

Chief followed me to the bathroom so I told him not to look

WVW69kqbBnQyXqDspU

Right before a villager breaks into your house while you're interior designing.

Borei:
WVW69kqomOUhwXR_TJ

Recently adopted Butch at the insistence of my bro, who said he looks like our beagle Louie.

Marshal's birthday today.

HNI_0070.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG
Does this really work?

Also, Beau is moving in.
I never had Deer villager before, so I am happy about it. =)

HNI_0060.JPG

HNI_0062.JPG

I lost so many game rounds to him, I nearly went broke.

Back