• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Wanted to reiterate a request for Megaman clothes. Preferably retro and not so much Battle Network but I am not picky!

Kahz, do you want girl, boy, or both for the clothing designs? I have already made a Lucy shirt and a Wendy Dress. Anything specific you are looking for?

AoJones, I'll give it a go.

Lobo, I don't know if I can do the fuzzy collar but I can probably do the cloak as long as you are okay with it being Dress style. I don't call outfits like the one you posted dresses when I make them though.
Oh no it's fine. I knew it would have to be a dress. Could you make that and try doing the other one without the fuzzy collar then?

Oh no it's fine. I knew it would have to be a dress. Could you make that and try doing the other one without the fuzzy collar then?

Yes I can! I'll work on them sometime later today okay :)

Has anyone found/made a decent wood-type fence pattern/QR code? I would really appreciate it. :) Would look nice with gardens.

AoJones, Lobo, I've finished with your requests. You can either pick them up at my Ables shop (let me know if you want to come over) or wait until I have the QR machine to scan them instead.

If you decide to come to my town I ask you to please get your requests and leave because my wifi is sketchy and kicks us off randomly.

Okay guys, After Kahz's requests I can't do anymore until I get a QR machine, my saved patterns is full!

Kahz, your requests have been finished. You can either come to my Ables or wait for QR codes. Whichever you prefer :)

Last edited:
AoJones, Lobo, I've finished with your requests. You can either pick them up at my Ables shop (let me know if you want to come over) or wait until I have the QR machine to scan them instead.

If you decide to come to my town I ask you to please get your requests and leave because my wifi is sketchy and kicks us off randomly.

tyvm! Will you be free sometime tomorrow? I think I'm pretty much done playing for the day (but then again this is AC soo).

I'm free most of the day today. I'll keep hopping on and off tbt today until I catch you online, then you can come over for your request :)

I have a request for a floor pattern of the DDR dance mat as pictured.

3bpou.jpg

If anyone is willing to make it, I'd really appreciate it!

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS

I'm free most of the day today. I'll keep hopping on and off tbt today until I catch you online, then you can come over for your request :)

Sadly I wont be on till somewhere between 9-10pm EST. If that's still ok with you then I'll see you later!

It sure is, see you then!

Can you make like a path pattern,like
NewPath.jpghqdefault.jpg
I'm not good at making patterns...

If someone could please make this into a pattern for my flag I'd be soooo happy. I'd pay up to like 200,000 or MORE in game bells for it.
And you can hold me to it.
PLEASE PM if you decide to make this and we can discus price :)

rainbow_rising_by_virgil5-d47wr7k.jpg

I know one of you can do it haha!

I'm not sure how long I have left to get my QR machine but I'll get back to requests when I have it! In the meantime, I hope someone else likes to do requests as well ^^

I would absolutely love it someone could make Botan's pink kimono into a dress (from Yu Yu Hakusho)
Here's a picture if it would help! Thanks in advance. :)
1247268607_8290_full.jpg

Back