• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Kaiaa, I would LOVE to have a copy of the dress. I am in the same position... I don't have the QR machine but I am designing. I just made Rosalina's dress. :) I am also taking requests! I'd prefer NOT to do town flags and just do clothing though, but I'll consider flags.

Taking Custom Requests... but there's a minor catch.

Hello everyone. I just began designing yesterday. I'm not sure how the hats work yet, I know there's a way you can make them look like hair but idk how. Also I'm still working on learning how to make outfits have special 'cuts.' Fellow designers feel free to help me with these.

ANYWAYS. First of all, here's an example of my work.

HNI_0007.JPGHNI_0006.JPG

I call this 'Lady Luma' based off of Princess Rosalina's dress.

I am opening custom requests. Only thing is, I am still new, so please don't go overboard. :)
ALSO I do NOT have the QR code machine yet. That's the one thing I want most right now. In the meantime, I'm going to be making characters JUST for storing designs until I can get the codes.

Personal List:
Princess Rosalina Gown [X]
Princess Peach Short Dress
Princess Daisy Short Dress
Nyan Kitty Dress Gown AND Short Dress {Working On!}

Requests:

Also, requests will be filled as I want to fill them. However, no new requests will be taken unless the three are COMPLETED!

Ok great would like the flag done more than this but if your not doing flags could you make a Sora outfit from kingdom hearts. I want his black outfit if you can if not then any of his outfits will do.

I will try to do Soras black outfit for you Kazuki. Can you link me a picture so I know what outfit I'm looking for?
I also finished you a flag. Please add my friend code (and let me have yours) so you can come over and get the pattern for it. I'll put it on a shirt in the Able Sisters, or if you are patient, you can wait till I have my QR machine :)

Ematiel, would you let me add your friend code? You can add mine and come to my town to get the dress if you'd like!

From the Bottom Left: Estells Dress, Ritas Dress, Jade Curtiss Uniform

Last edited:
ok my FC is 1779-0283-708

- - - Post Merge - - -

here the pic for sora http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkingdomhearts.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FSora&h=0&w=0&sz=1&tbnid=xT_FgilLofOJBM&tbnh=285&tbnw=177&zoom=1&docid=eBm2o-fbH7I30M&ei=hnO3UerJAvTI4APfq4HADw&ved=0CAEQsCU

I'm terrible with creating designs so here we go. I'm looking for a few Boston sports designs. I would like a Red Sox home jersey shirt design Red Sox Home.jpg
a Red Sox two socks logo Two Socks Logo.jpg
and a Bruins logo Bruins Stripe Logo.jpg.

Last edited:
Kazuki, I'm finished with the Sora outfit and your flag. Pair it with long black socks and you've got yourself a Sora lol Gate's open.

Optimus, I'll work on your stuff next :) I'll let you know when I've finished!

Last edited:
Kazuki, I'm finished with the Sora outfit and your flag. Pair it with long black socks and you've got yourself a Sora lol Gate's open.

Optimus, I'll work on your stuff next :) I'll let you know when I've finished!

Thank you very much.

I have finished your requests Optimus, although the Jersey doesn't look exactly right, it was the best I could do. I think you'll really like the Bruins shirt. You can either pick it up at my Able Sisters shop or wait for me to get a QR machine, which would you prefer?

Fairy Tail themed! Either costumes, or pattern design of the fairy tail emblem!

I can pay for any item as well!

Please may i request? I will send you a pm of the dress i want.

Thank you ;)

Can i request as well? @_@
If so, I'll send you a PM like everyone else is doing... :|

Hello everyone! I'm not great at designing but if anyone is willing to undertake the task of making a qr of Simon's top clothes from Gurren Lagann that would be great!

Kahz, do you want girl, boy, or both for the clothing designs? I have already made a Lucy shirt and a Wendy Dress. Anything specific you are looking for?

AoJones, I'll give it a go.

Lobo, I don't know if I can do the fuzzy collar but I can probably do the cloak as long as you are okay with it being Dress style. I don't call outfits like the one you posted dresses when I make them though.

Last edited:
Back