Official Pattern Requests Thread

Here! :)

ySkcwxn.png

dkdjjdks tysm !

Can somebody make the fundamental formula for quaternion multiplication a design(preferably in grey or something to match up with my stone bridge): 57BD0F83-CA18-4919-A8C5-05C45DE305E9.jpeg
I’m pretty into maths and after seeing this video,
,thought it would be cool to have this formula plastered into one of my towns bridges(or whatever the closest thing to that is)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can somebody make the fundamental formula for quaternion multiplication a design(preferably in grey or something to match up with my stone bridge): 57BD0F83-CA18-4919-A8C5-05C45DE305E9.jpeg
I?m pretty into maths and after seeing this video,
,thought it would be cool to have this formula plastered into one of my towns bridges(or whatever the closest thing to that is)

Can somebody make the fundamental formula for quaternion multiplication a design(preferably in grey or something to match up with my stone bridge): View attachment 230449

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can somebody make the fundamental formula for quaternion multiplication a design(preferably in grey or something to match up with my stone bridge): View attachment 230449

I going to attempt to do this for you, but I need to know- would you like each piece done on multiple patterns, or would you like this formula done on one pattern?

Last edited:
Can anybody make a Mimmy & Hello Kitty face cutout standee design for me, or do I have to do it myself? Please lmk when you have an answer! Thanks!

all on one pattern plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?d like it on one pattern,I?d like to save space on design slots,thank u

all on one pattern plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’d like it on one pattern,I’d like to save space on design slots,thank u

I finished your pattern!

Here is the QR Code. I created it on my computer, but this code is scannable for your 3DS and the image with pop up. You can trust me on the fact it's not a virus, lol.

I hope you like it!

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 11.05.41 PM.jpg

ill add this to my town soon⋯ once i become friends with sable, thanks for the pattern though

Can be made or something already existing. Looking for a sign about tips.

Like "Tips Accepted", "Tips", or "Leave Tips Here"

Just curious if any exist.

could somebody help me with a town flag? just unlocked my town hall in new horizons yesterday. :)

i would like for it to be a crescent moon on a pastel pink background, with some stars. maybe with a little fluffy cloud covering some of the moon, if it looks right? i would love for it to be all pastel colors. ♥ thanks!!

Last edited:
Hiya! i'm interested in a clothing pattern!. It's Dobie's shirt+vest , i'd like one in black if the original color is impossible ><;;..

Hello there! :)
Whoa, can't believe nobody posted here in so long... I myself have been absent since June.
Anyway, I'm requesting something easy (I think). I found this fruit pattern and I'm looking for something similar but with the other fruits that have never 'physically' appeared on the games: strawberry, watermelon, kiwi and pineapple.
That's it, just a clear, simple and recognizable picture of those fruits. It doesn't have to be custom-made either, if you see something like that around in the internet (I didn't find anything) just link me to it, please. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• acnl grapes.jpg
    acnl grapes.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Does anybody have the Pikmin 3 patterns from Nintendo’s dream town back in 2013 (more specifically the Alph and Brittany cutouts, and the designs of the enemies, but not the ones of the Pikmin themselves as they have QR codes)?

Back