• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
yaznbo9.png
Use this official thread to request specific patterns from our talented creators at The Bell Tree. If you're looking for some inspiration to create a pattern, use this thread to find some ideas and make someone happy in the process! If you complete a request, consider sending a requester a private message letting them know, and perhaps create a thread in this board for the pattern!

Hi there, not having the talent to do it myself and no luck finding any on the internet, would love for someone to create the clothing of Seras and Alucard from the anime Hellsing.

I have a request for a floor pattern of the DDR dance mat as pictured.

3bpou.jpg

If anyone is willing to make it, I'd really appreciate it!

Marle, found several sites for you. Here's one with 4 or 5 patterns at the bottom of the list:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/run_gorou/archives/20762984.html

I think I figured a great way to search for cosplay QR's! ;)

Head to wiki to score the name of the anime in Japanese, and combine it with this: とびだせ どうぶつの森 QR
(Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR in Japanese). Then do a search.

I got multiple hits for Helsing that way.
If you want to check out the other hits for Helsing, enter this in your search engine:

とびだせ どうぶつの森 ヘルシング QR

Hi, im looking for a pattern kinda like this black dress with a small white sweater. if we can create pants, i'd wish for a complete outfit, some ripped jeans with a cute grey and pink shirt, stripes. if you can create that along with the dress i will offer them 5000 bells, also starting a buesniss where we sll thos patterns for rlly cheap, kinda like, 1,000 a pattern, probs a bad idea but if someone is really talented with that, ill be in buesness with that person, i plan having part of my home a shopping room for designs and art and such. if intrestes or you have the patterns please feel free to contact me my FC my code is 4897 6017 5674

Madi

I'd like the following to be made please!
1. Pokemon X: Trainer female with Fennekin on Photoboard.
2. Pokemon Y: Trainer male with Chespin on Photoboard.
3. The 3 X/Y starters on Shirts!
4. Pokemon X/Y starters, gogoat, and Slyveon color themed Dresses!
5. Pokemon X/Y Trainer outfits.

PM me if you have questions or make to above requested items!

AC_Reiko and Volvagia Thank you very much for your help and the links!!! Looking forward to using them :D

I'd like the following to be made please!
1. Pokemon X: Trainer female with Fennekin on Photoboard.
2. Pokemon Y: Trainer male with Chespin on Photoboard.
3. The 3 X/Y starters on Shirts!
4. Pokemon X/Y starters, gogoat, and Slyveon color themed Dresses!
5. Pokemon X/Y Trainer outfits.

PM me if you have questions or make to above requested items!

I don't have the game now to make those, but you can check here: http://en.doubutsu.qr-matome.info/tag/Pokemon

You can find some there. C:

D gray man exorcist uniforms are cool!
I've scoured the web trying to find some... But no luck. Just a simple top and maybe a dress version for females ....

Dont wanna pile on to many requests!

FB+trio.jpg

If someone could make a pattern out of this i'd be so happy :)
Planning to use it as a flag or maybe on furniture

I might be looking for some Megaman outfits, I saw a battle network costume that I might use if I can't find anything else. Anyone have any idea on some others?

I need a decent sun pattern for a flag for my town, Solheim. (Latin for "Sun Home".) Anyone know where I can find some or could someone make one? I'm not that good. XD

Can someone make me a flag for my town plz. My town is called Highoak so want something with an oak in it. Thanks

So this request is less for me and more for a friend. Could someone please make a pro design based on the outfit of Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss?

I've scoured the internet, searched far and wide, and all I found was an old pattern that's only the front. And I'm not too good at creating accurate outfits like that. So could anyone help me out with this one, please?

Mirby, consider it done! I'm working on creating a lot of the "Tales" outfits! Kinda my obsession right now lol I also have Estell and Ritas' dresses finished :)

Do you want it in dress style (that would work best) or shirt style?

Edit: Well I made it, its in dress style but I called it a Uniform. You may come over to my town (just message me whenever you want) Or wait until I get the QR machine. It's not perfect but it's probably the only one you'll find :) Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Mirby, consider it done! I'm working on creating a lot of the "Tales" outfits! Kinda my obsession right now lol I also have Estell and Ritas' dresses finished :)

Do you want it in dress style (that would work best) or shirt style?

Edit: Well I made it, its in dress style but I called it a Uniform. You may come over to my town (just message me whenever you want) Or wait until I get the QR machine. It's not perfect but it's probably the only one you'll find :) Hope you like it!

I'd rather wait until you can share the QR code; makes it easier to give that to my friend. Thanks! :3

Plus, by that point he too will have the QR machine, so it works out.

Back