• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Please look at this, and look well:

Lacking.JPG

Can you see it? Do you see what's lacking? The why I don't know, it's strange for this piece to be missing.
... Then, you already know what I want, right? :D Please! If you want payment, just message me so we can agree a price.

Currently looking for someone to design an Arcanine flag and outfit. For whatever reason I see lots of Growlithe but none of Arcanine. ;-;

I would really like to have a villager pattern, one with Moe's face on it, if anyone could make that for me that'd be great~!

I've been trying to make a town flag for my new town, but I'm not very good at it.. Heh..

I'm trying to make this:
(The coin in that picture is turned a bit, so here's another one)
latest
I'm hoping for something more like the first one solely for the blue background that it has. So, basically the second one with the blue background of the first one. Thank you in advance to anyone who wants to give this a shot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, double post..

affc9ca9ff69418d2e3a94adcdb82194.jpg

I'm looking for a long-sleeved sweater and a short-sleeved shirt that match the color pink of the hair you can get at Shampoodle.

Hello!
I would be happy to pay if someone could make a large stepping stone pattern, one that looks natural, and that can work with any season. I would also like a wooden town hall sign. I am willing to pay 5-15 TBT if needed! Thank you!

Just picked a few requests out of the thread for fun tonight

Hello everyone! I started over on my animal crossing new leaf with the new update and all and I wanted a town flag for my town ^^! My town is called Ritz and I want the flag to be based on the ritz crackers! Here is a picture if you have no idea. I will pay 1.5mill for it! [I tried to make my own and it looks more like a cookie then a ritz cracker T_T!]

Hopefully mine isn't too cookie looking as well!
http://i.imgur.com/cmucrjw.jpg

Looking for someone who can design paths for me!
either something like this but with the Exalt's Brand from Fire Emblem instead of a heart, or more like this, with the Exalt's Brand in the centre as ground (and a smaller pattern, either 2x2 or 3x3) & a matching path design :'D

I can pay with IGB, or RV items see here for list of characters I can call j u j

Thanks in advance !

http://i.imgur.com/1uhxDqP.jpg

I would really like to have a villager pattern, one with Moe's face on it, if anyone could make that for me that'd be great~!

http://i.imgur.com/vj1QPrO.jpg

Currently looking for someone to design an Arcanine flag and outfit. For whatever reason I see lots of Growlithe but none of Arcanine. ;-;

http://imgur.com/a/Y6EKj
I didn't know what you meant by an Arcanine outfit so I just modified a jacket I made for myself to be Arcanine themed ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
Hi there, usually I'd attempt to make my own or find some QR codes for a path, but I can't quite find what I'm looking for, or know what I want exactly.

I'm looking for a orange/peach colored path that can be 2 squares wide. I'd like it if it can be a path that I don't have to change every season. I prefer bricks or stones over wood with some type of edge or border. I'm not looking for anything "fancy" but I would like something pleasing to look at. It's okay if this is too hard to find.

Thanks for at least reading this, even if you can't find/make it.

Gosh, some of these patterns and designs are really awesome! :eek: You people are amazing, guys!

Hey, has anyone else either made a replica of the GCN Mod Top or have good references of it, particularly with the sleeves? It was one of my favorites in the first game and so I replicated it in my first town, but I never bothered to make a QR code of it before resetting and the only pics I have now are Biskit's first-game art.

Hi, I'm searchin' for a pattern form my city, but I think I tried out all the patterns on the web (pinterest, google, tumblr and deviantart) and nothing... I cant' find the right pattern for my city..
I tell you something more about my city:
My city takes a basic inspiration from the tv serie "The Originals", so my intention is to make a dark town...
My town hall is blue, my flag is blue with a white lily.
I will use only perfect apple and litchies since they are dark. I don't know which combination of flowers I will use... I think I will use white and black roses.
I would like to have a pattern that fits all the seasons, or the same pattern with a winter version (for snow).
My town will have 10/10 wolves.
I would like to have a pattern that fits the dark theme.
I hope you can help me ?_?"
Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad english XD

Looking for a stepping stone path that can be put in my able sisters.

Has anyone tried to make a wallpaper pattern that matches or coordinates with the Observatory Floor from Celeste's RV? I love the floor but it feels slightly too intense-colored to match my Kiki and Lala room and I can't find a wallpaper I really like with it. I'm going to try to make something myself but my patterns tend to be pretty basic so if anyone has tried or found something good, please let me know!

Looking for QR codes with bathroom tiles, haven't found any good looking and quality ones yet.
Also want a QR of this pic for my town flag:
Bd5szW7.jpg
Ty in advance.

Last edited:
Back