Official Pattern Requests Thread

Thank you so much Athelwyn for that little extra push to try again! I spent a looong time experimenting with the patterns in the tutorial and others that I've seen in other sweaters, and I finally designed a sweater that I'm happy with. It's so much better than what I came up with the first time!

10S6Qlf.jpg

That's fantastic, Kitsey! :) It really looks like a pro design.

in need of a new pattern to use as my flag! a simple pattern with magnolias (pink flowers) would be nice. thank you in advance!

does anyone know if there's been a path made of the boardwalk walkways in the waterfall area of the game undertale? like, the raised walkways with the bioluminescent water beneath and on either side?

i'd also like qrs of just the little ponds that are scattered around the area!

so to clarify!

for the path, i need: vertical straight, horizontal straight, crossroads/intersection piece, and four differently facing corner bend pieces

for just the water patterns, i need: two all-water pieces (preferably one with some lily pads and one without), four with the shore on the north, south, east, and west respectively, and four corner pieces where the shore is on two sides

this is a lot, i'm aware, but i'm willing to pay A LOT for them if you make them or can find them! my town is 'waterfall'-themed so i really need these qrs!!

Last edited:
I'll try

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea about undertale though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll PM them to you when done.

I'm looking for someone that can create a town flag for me! My town is called Lavender so I'd love a flag with some Lavender on it. Perhaps a few (dried) twigs of lavender tied together or maybe a wreath if that's possible!
If anyone can make this for me, please let me know how many tbt you're looking for to make this! Thanks! <3

Eline : I tried to do it. It doesn't look at all like what I had in mind, I couldn't really make a nice lavender...
I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted, maybe someone else could give it a try.
Here is what I did so far :
I could try to add a little bit of background but I don't have much more space for colours, maybe just one or two. Let me know if I can do anything to make it a bit better for you.

Last edited:
Eline : I tried to do it. It doesn't look at all like what I had in mind, I couldn't really make a nice lavender...
I could try to add a little bit of background but I don't have much more space for colours, maybe just one or two. Let me know if I can do anything to make it a bit better for you.

I think it's cute! Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's cute! Thanks so much!

Can someone make an artwork of Merengue? I made one via the online converter, but it did not end up as planned due to being restricted to a pallete that was not intended for the artwork I used for it. It looks like some bad bitmap artwork that didn't save correctly. If you need TBT Bells in exchange, please don't go greedy, I'm quite poor on TBT Bells, due to me not posting very often on here. And could you post it in a PM so I know it was done? And also could you please post it in this thread so I'm not hogging it all to myself? Please and thankyou.
EDIT: Well, no luck on replies, guess everyone is busy lately.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to make me a town flag?? My town's called Celosia which is the scientific name of a flower so my only request design wise is that flower be incorporated, I can pay bells to anyone willing to make it, thanks!!<3

Does anyone have pro designs they created? I want Disney clothing in my Able Sisters so my villagers won't put on the ugly defaults, but instead fun Disney stuff to go with the cute town theme.

Autumn/Fall is here and I'm looking for either a baggy jumper design or a long caridgan. I'll leave the designs and patterns up to you :)

Does anyone have pro designs they created? I want Disney clothing in my Able Sisters so my villagers won't put on the ugly defaults, but instead fun Disney stuff to go with the cute town theme.

by disney, what kind of designs are you looking for?
are there any particular characters' clothes you'd like patterns of?

Soooooo this a weird request, but can someone do a portrait kinda thing? I'm trying to do up my museum rooms and I'm having a sort of art gallery in one and I want it to be the "famous paintings" you get like the Mona Lisa (not the famous painting item in the game, I don't mean that). So could someone make me a portrait of a penguin? Literally, any penguin doesn't have to be one of the ones in the game. Like some random penguin king dude. That's all I'm asking for. Weird, I know, but I'd be happy to hand over some TBT to anyone who helps me with this. (I'm struggling on my own.)

I'd really like a flag for my town. Here's the inspiration behind it
IMG_1927.jpg
It's pretty small+ rural with brick sidewalks. It's kind of quaint. I'd like something like a tree or a brick path like the one shown. Willing to pay in tbt/igb

Last edited:
Back