• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Are there any halloween cut out standess/signs? I found only one so far. I prefer more a cute/child friendly halloween stuff I'm making a dream town that's going to be halloween and as much as i love my gore aesthetic I'll be keeping out anything with blood. Thanks!

Looking for Someone to look for some Sun patterns. :eek:

I'm wondering if someone could give me a pixel template of the Happi Tee. I want to recreate it in City Folk, but don't seem to have the idea of what pixel goes where is.

If anyone has any patterns that can be used for wallpaper/flooring that match Rococo Gothic Black, I'd love to use them. Thanks in advance.

Could anyone make me Mae's shirt from Night in the Woods?

MaeBorowski.jpg

:cool:here is my Pokemon, maid, and tattoo themed patterns . I may release qrsIMG_20170409_105944043.jpg. (ignore bad cam quality)

i'm looking for a long sleeve dress that is a pink overall skirt with a white longsleeve shirt underneath like this

it would be fantastic if the pink matched the Celeste bow! if not, a light pink would be lovely <3

Anyone know of a pattern for the triangle grass? Reason being, I'm making a garden in my mayor's house and I want the grass to match Harmony's native grass, but I can only find the square and circle as QR codes and my own attempts to replicate it have been bad.

screen-capture.jpg

I found that image on Pinterest, and it linked here, but I don't see the QR on that page. I hope the image works for you! **edit: I don't know why the image uploaded so small. If you search "ACNL triangle grass" on Pinterest, you can find it that way.** I can't vouch for the design personally, since I haven't tried it, but Bibi Design QRs are usually great.

There is a stepping stone QR that blends in with triangle grass here, if you're interested in that. They included a link to the screenshot of the pattern, if you need to change the colors to match the season.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's a qr code out there for a beige/tan cable knit sweater that a guy would wear? Like the Sweater Dress from Gracie, only not a dress and less pink.

Looking for qr codes for the avatar tla crew, clothes, if possible: Aang, Toph, Sokka, Katara, Zuko.

Last edited:
hi

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi I need help can one of you make this into a qr for me a service I needed went out of business so, mind help?SvgFileServiced=1&c1=1&c2=1&c3=5&o=2&c4=6&s=16&c5=3%20(2).jpg

There's a great tutorial with screenshots here, if you are going to try again. :)

That's actually the tutorial I used when I tried to make one! At the moment, my character's wearing the textured sweater from there. When I tried to add the cable knits it ended up looking really weird, like more stretched out than it should be? I must have been doing something wrong. It's probably time to give it another shot, though. Thanks :)

Thank you so much Athelwyn for that little extra push to try again! I spent a looong time experimenting with the patterns in the tutorial and others that I've seen in other sweaters, and I finally designed a sweater that I'm happy with. It's so much better than what I came up with the first time!

10S6Qlf.jpg

Back