• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NL Prima guide - not as bad as I expected

today is sunday, so it wouldnt ship today, if still no word from them tomorrow, i say cancel the order and get it at amazon, its $12 on amazon half the cost of it then gamestop and if you have prime its free 2 day shipping
I was going to buy from Amazon, but I don't have Prime so like when I went through the checkout the shipping added up to $27, which was about the same as Gamestop's price :(

Man, Sunday release dates are so stupid...

When I saw the guide on the store counter I was very surprised. It's small. Thick, but small. Fits in the hands nicely! But it has great section organization, information, calenders and lists! Worth the $18. ^_^

I'm lucky, the store had one set aside as a pre-order and then had only FOUR extras to sell. o_o;

hey guys check your prima guides -.-

http://sugarpiecrossing.tumblr.com/post/52606105482/hi-everyone-i-know-that-with-acnl-coming-out-a

Hi everyone! I know that with ACNL coming out, a lot of people have gone ahead and picked up the Prima game guide as well.

While I was flipping through my own copy today, I noticed a huge printing error. I will be going back to GameStop tomorrow to pick up a new copy. I’m not sure if mine is just a one-time thing or not, but I’m thinking that it’s probably more like an entire batch of these were printed wrong.

Between pages 96 and 129 in my guide, pages 65 through 96 are actually repeated again. That also means that pages 97-128 are just completely missing from my guide, replaced by 65-96.

The top picture here shows the first jump from 96 to 65 with no pages in between, and the second picture shows, 31 pages later, the jump back from 96 to 139, with no pages in between 96 and 139. Between the two jumps are pages 65-96, reprinted.

I highly advise everyone who has the game guide already to check this out, and if they find the same mistake, go back to the retailer and ask for an exchange! If you haven’t gotten the game guide yet but you’re planning on doing it, make sure you flip through the book before purchasing it to make sure it’s printed right!

I’m not sure what to say if you bought yours off Amazon. Amazon’s customer service is generally very kind so if yours happens to have the same printing mistake, they’ll most likely give you free return shipping and send you a new one, free of charge, but you may want to check the return policy before you purchase one.

I really hope that this is just a one-time thing, but you know never know. So everyone, please help reblog this and spread the word! I would hate for someone to realize that their game guide is printed wrong at a time too late for them to go back and return it.
-http://sugarpiecrossing.tumblr.com/

I'm rather pleased with it. It's small and the database is quite nice. It certainly did the trick of holding me over an extra day while I wait for my bundle.

My store also only stocked two. Not two after pre-orders. Two. So glad I got there early.

I ordered mine on Amazon on the 8th, expecting it to come on the 14th or 15th. Can't wait

I'm really liking this guide. Small and handy to look up certain items or events. Plus it comes with a code for the online version (near the middle pages of the book), so it's even better.

Back