Post Your Town Map

I added in my paths.
MiS.png

Do you even have space to landscape with that many paths O_O

Haha, the OP has the same map as me.. Only the buildings are in different places.

frogdalemap6_28_2014.jpg

This is my town: Frogdale. :cool:

Honestly, I'm not really proud of the layout.. but w/e - can't do anything about it now. :rolleyes: (the fact that I can't place a bridge to the left of my house is annoying, though.. Isabelle says it's "too close" to my house ಠ_ಠ)

Last edited:
Thank you so much! :D (All those hours of plot resetting were worth it haha)

I don't have a dream address yet because I want to wait until I finish landscaping before getting one. Hopefully I'll be done in a couple of weeks. :)

Thank you so much! :D (All those hours of plot resetting were worth it haha)

I don't have a dream address yet because I want to wait until I finish landscaping before getting one. Hopefully I'll be done in a couple of weeks. :)
I can only imagine how much time that must have taken.. But it looks fantastic.

And that's understandable. Looking forward to visiting when it's done!

I added in my paths.
MiS.png

This is one of the best maps I've ever seen (honestly). I'm not a fan of the towns that just bundle all the houses together cause it makes going around the town a lot less fun. Your map is so diversely filled out. Looks great!

Mine for now, need rid of the house under the tree (Gloria) and the one under town hall, not in the line (Kody)
all rest are plot resettled dreamies I plan to put last two dreamies in a separate row to spread out town
Edit: it's all upside down oops

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 662
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
Back