Post Your Town Map

10466907_10204116917706015_106871202_n.jpg

Last edited:
uljpLJj.jpg

Decided to restart (again) and this time I've really found something that I love. I'm not too keen on that pond by the train station but It actually hasn't been as big of an inconvenience as I expected. It has apples which is why I decided to deal with the pond. I plan to put the police station to the immediate left of Town Hall and I think I might put the cafe in between the train station pond and the river. Still trying to decide if I want my campsite in between the ramp right above the dock and the river, or if I should put it up by the water fall.

The town of LalaLand :)

HNI_0011.JPG

Native fruit: Peaches

Villagers:
Ankha
Diva
Drift
Jitters
Claudia
Zell
Knox
Baabara
Deirdre
Cookie

tumblr_mo4zjvjC2j1sp1r5xo1_500.jpg

Here's my map. :) I only had to reset once to get it! :D I think it's pretty good, almost perfect IMO. The beach on the right side isn't that bad!
I plan on building a bridge near my house once I can do public works projects. :)

This map is so similar to mine! Especially the placing of the plaza

I absolutely adore my town layout. I'm currently working on the paths for it.

u041LwC.jpg

Town: Westeros
Native: Peaches (I really wanted peaches too!)

Was bored and decided to recreate my map using excel. (tbh this is the first time I've ever used excel for anything ahaha)

15npopu.png

red -- fruit tree
green -- oak tree
dark green -- cedar tree
grey -- rock/stones/building
beige -- tree stump

Inwood has close to 300 trees!

Last edited:
photo.JPG

I kinda wish I could reset my town to get a new map, but I don't want to lose my villagers or the work I've put into it.

Back