Post Your Town Map

Everyone has such lovely towns!! ;3;

This is my town from my first copy of my game! I LOVE it! I love where my house is, the river, the little ponds, and everything!

town.jpg

I just bought a second copy a few days ago, and just settled on this town. Surprisingly, I like it! I am going to add a bridge near the bottom later!

town2.jpg

UIyYlqZ.jpg

The winding river, I know a lot of people prefer straighter ones though. I like how it creates sections of different areas.
Re-Tail location
The rocks are all in decent places
The plaza is near the town hall
Town fruit is apples

Dislike:
Thin strip of land at the top
Where I put the cafe, there were houses in all the places i should have placed it at the start.
South facing waterfalls are nicer.

Last edited:
town.jpg

I didn't know I could get different maps either so I'm glad mine doesn't totally suck. The only thing I really don't like is that I have 2 beaches. and I put the campsite in a dumb place. Lol

People, if you don't like your map... just destroy it and keep resetting!! It's definitely worth it!! But it might take a few days.

I already played in another town for a while now, but finally decided that I just not happy with the whole layout anymore. And after over 1000 resets, this is the new "ToonTown":

28bbkoy.png

So, why do I simply love this town:

1. Only one pond -> lots of space for future projects, landscaping, et cetera...
2. Town hall above plaza (even though Chops decided to destroy the direct passage, guess who will get ignored?)
3. House on my "own" island with private beach!
4. No building directly at the map-wall (hate that)
5. No shallow, unusable strip of land -> OPEN spaces!
6. Buildings nicely scattered and not all cluttered at one points, which would make other parts of the map desolated.
7. Square grass (favorite) + Apples
8. Waterfall facing south
9. Beach not divided in two annoying parts.

Maybe I'm the only one who loves this particular town, what do you guys think? ;)

PS: I just noticed the irony in Chops deciding to move just above the the plaza at the exlusive spot, blocking the path. His personality? Smug. ... yeah I know... :D

CURRENT VILLAGERS:

View attachment 42760

Town goals

image.jpg
Versails.
Things I like:
Beach
Everything so close together and yet plenty of room

image.jpg
Caelum
Things I like:
So spread out!
Tiny island to plant hybrids on

image.jpg
I'm pretty dang happy with my town for once
4 ponds and I don't particularly care for my villagers
but I couldn't be happier!

Last edited:
This is my map. I wasn't so keen on it at first, but I've learned to love it ^^
I especially like my mini neighbourhood in the SE corner.

072.JPG

This is my fairly new town (in signature). I bought a second cartridge to make it because I couldn't bear to erase my first one. I LOVE everything about it!!!

This is my fairly new town (in signature). I bought a second cartridge to make it because I couldn't bear to erase my first one. I LOVE everything about it!!!
Oh wow, I love how you've got both your player houses and the buildings lined up like that! That looks really nice.

IMG_2120.jpg

I feel like Ophylix is a bit cramped with the way my villagers are all set up, but nonetheless I like it a lot

IMG_2121.jpg

This is just my cycling town the gyroid is my Police Station PWP. I don't know entirely if I will keep this map once I'm done cycling.

Last edited:
map.jpg
It's not up to date, but i'm too lazy to take my SD card right now. Also, Warning: Please do not look at that hideous house in the top left corner, that is Kiki, and she is currently being forced to leave, so do not worry.

I still haven't found my map T_T I want only one pond but that alone is pretty hard to find especially with decent river shape.

Back