• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

Here's mine!
1-1_zps239fce4e.png

Nice layouts everyone.
Here is mine:
IMG_0779.jpg

I wanted my house to be on the right, where it's isolated but the villager's house took my spot!!
I liked my layout too much to change it so I guess this will have to do.

Nice layouts everyone.
Here is mine:
View attachment 4274

I wanted my house to be on the right, where it's isolated but the villager's house took my spot!!
I liked my layout too much to change it so I guess this will have to do.
I have that same isolated area in my town too, only I was able to put my house there. :D
I'll try to post a picture soon.

Everyone has such nice maps! Can't wait till 14th when i get mine! This thread has shown me what to look for in a map, and i like most of yours, but i dont like paths down to the bottom beach that go vertival.

tumblr_mo4ybkM64e1sunlvqo1_250.jpg

This is my map! :D
I wish I had better villagers though, but I'm not too upset about it lol.

Anyone know if its possible to demolish bridges? (Ex: If I built another one and then destroy the initial old one?)

Anyone know if its possible to demolish bridges? (Ex: If I built another one and then destroy the initial old one?)

You can, but keep in mind that your original bridge doesn't count toward the 30 public works limit.

Facilities also don't count toward the 30, example, Dream Suite, Coffee Shop, Police Station, things that are run by NPCs.

tumblr_mo4zjvjC2j1sp1r5xo1_500.jpg

Here's my map. :) I only had to reset once to get it! :D I think it's pretty good, almost perfect IMO. The beach on the right side isn't that bad!
I plan on building a bridge near my house once I can do public works projects. :)

Back