Post Your Town Map

town map.jpg

One of my first projects will be to build a bridge on the south side of town to ease the commute to and from my house! But I love the location of it!

This was a previous map. I have one currently. But I might make a new town in the morning.
Annoyed with myself. I found a perfect map, but made an error and got the wrong face T_T.

I love this map!

The purple building is the town hall. As for the two story blue houses, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sorry! :(

I believe 2 story blue houses refers to how when houses were on another layer of the town, their color was different on the map. However, New Leaf only has one layer with the beach as a separate layer and thus all houses are green.

Wow so many maps were posted while I was at work xD. Can't wait to join you guys at 10

This is not my town map (found it online) but I just wanted to post it because I think it is the perfect map... and I will resett the beginning of the game a hundred times if neccesary because I want a map like this :]

View attachment 4228

The river enters the sea in the south, r-parkers is near the boat bridge, the tree is in the middle of your town and look at that sweet spot for your house!
I need a map similar to this one <3

I really like this map! I hope I get something like it

Here is mine:
View attachment 4207
Town Name: Momo
Fruit: Peaches! (of course!)
Times I needed to reset to get it: 13
Why I love it:
- Pirate's beach (no beach access, must be accessed by sea)
- Wide open spaces (no narrow runs of land)
- Southern facing water fall (looks so pretty from the beach!)
- Peaches as native fruit!

This is my favourite layout so far...
I love the little inaccessible beach :)

Took about 10 resets ...

image.jpg

I got a nice spot for my house, the river is exactly what I wanted for fishing, Re-Tail is close enough to the docks, my mayor tree is in a pretty good spot, I have room for my planned campsite and garden, and there are APPLES. X3

Love it. Oh, and I have Apple as a villager! She's adorable! xD

Wow I like it a lot bri, what a convenient retail location! And your river looks really great. I love how the lake is right by your house :) If i had that map I'd put a lighthouse on the other side of the river from your home. Or maybe by the cliff on the right

Took about 10 resets ...

View attachment 4269

I got a nice spot for my house, the river is exactly what I wanted for fishing, Re-Tail is close enough to the docks, my mayor tree is in a pretty good spot, I have room for my planned campsite and garden, and there are APPLES. X3

Loving your map!! Love where your house is too :D

Haha, thanks! Also, Isabelle just gave me oranges. This is all turning out exactly how I wanted it to. <3

I love this game. :D

Took about 10 resets ...

View attachment 4269

This is my dream map. The only thing I would do different is putting my house on the other side of the river.
But, maybe that villagers house was in your way. I would like my house to be close to the docks!

Here's mine:
20130610_001519.jpg

looking at all the map in this thread makes me want to reset mine, but I have done a lot of things already. At first I wasn't being picky about the map, now it makes me want to reset the game. D:

Here's mine:
View attachment 4270

looking at all the map in this thread makes me want to reset mine, but I have done a lot of things already. At first I wasn't being picky about the map, now it makes me want to reset the game. D:
What's wrong with your map? It's lovely!

I can hold your stuff

animal crossing.jpg

Introducing Mabas?.
Fruit: Cherries
Townsfolk: Monty (monkey)
Big Top (Elephant)
Annalise (Horse)
Rosie (Cat)
Sterling (Chicken who wears knight armor, made it totally worth it!)

Here's mine:
View attachment 4270

It looks close to perfect to me. Loads of space for your community projects. An almost central town tree. Only two ponds so they're not taking up space. A private beach you have to swim to that isn't very big. I would love if my town looked like this one.

Back