• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

This is not my town map (found it online) but I just wanted to post it because I think it is the perfect map... and I will resett the beginning of the game a hundred times if neccesary because I want a map like this :]

Unbenannt.jpg

The river enters the sea in the south, r-parkers is near the boat bridge, the tree is in the middle of your town and look at that sweet spot for your house!
I need a map similar to this one <3

This is not my town map (found it online) but I just wanted to post it because I think it is the perfect map... and I will resett the beginning of the game a hundred times if neccesary because I want a map like this :]

View attachment 4228

The river enters the sea in the south, r-parkers is near the boat bridge, the tree is in the middle of your town and look at that sweet spot for your house!
...wow.

That is an AMAZING map. o__o

Is the map always randomized btw? or is there a list with "all the maps"? Just wondering, if everyone goes for "the perfect map" then a lot of maps are going to be the same XD

View attachment 4228

Pretty much a perfect map only I would prefer the river going east (still a south facing waterfall)and I would like a little beach only accessible by swimming :3

Is the map always randomized btw? or is there a list with "all the maps"? Just wondering, if everyone goes for "the perfect map" then a lot of maps are going to be the same XD

Completely random.

View attachment 4228

gimme dat map. seriously! I love it. Only thing I would want is for more than one pond, but pretty much everything else is nice

EDIT:... and it has another pond, didn't see that. durp. ok, it's one of my faves now

There are 116 possible river/beach layouts, as seen here.

Everything else is random. :>

That's still 47/116 maps! You'll be fine. Don't be afraid to reset if you're not happy with your choices! :3

Oh, I definitely will. I get bugged by things really easily, so I'll want to get a town layout I like, since I'll be dedicating my time towards the town for a while afterwards XD Might as well dedicate it to one you are happy with.

ACNLmap.jpg

This is my town, Gallup. My new home! I reset 4 times for this map. I wasn't looking for perfection, but the first 16 maps I got were all legitimately extremely strange and inconveniently placed. I'm not even picky, but then this perfect (in my eyes) map came up and I was like YES.

I like your map Sleepy, lots of open spaces for projects and flower hybreeding :p

2013-06-09 02.16.21.jpgView attachment 4235

Here's mine. I like it.

The fruit is pear... not a big fan, but that's okay.
Villagers: Robin, the bird; Axel, the elephant; Harry, the hippo. Deli, monkey. Daisy, the dog.

I'm so confused lol! This is my first Animal Crossing game. As soon as I saw the town maps I wasn't sure which one to choose from. I still haven't chosen one. I didn't think it was going to be hard.

View attachment 4233

This is my town, Gallup. My new home! I reset 4 times for this map. I wasn't looking for perfection, but the first 16 maps I got were all legitimately extremely strange and inconveniently placed. I'm not even picky, but then this perfect (in my eyes) map came up and I was like YES.

Great map.

This was a previous map. I have one currently. But I might make a new town in the morning.
Annoyed with myself. I found a perfect map, but made an error and got the wrong face T_T.

Last edited:
Back