Post Your Town Map

This is not my town map (found it online) but I just wanted to post it because I think it is the perfect map... and I will resett the beginning of the game a hundred times if neccesary because I want a map like this :]

Unbenannt.jpg

The river enters the sea in the south, r-parkers is near the boat bridge, the tree is in the middle of your town and look at that sweet spot for your house!
I need a map similar to this one <3

This is not my town map (found it online) but I just wanted to post it because I think it is the perfect map... and I will resett the beginning of the game a hundred times if neccesary because I want a map like this :]

View attachment 4228

The river enters the sea in the south, r-parkers is near the boat bridge, the tree is in the middle of your town and look at that sweet spot for your house!
...wow.

That is an AMAZING map. o__o

Is the map always randomized btw? or is there a list with "all the maps"? Just wondering, if everyone goes for "the perfect map" then a lot of maps are going to be the same XD

View attachment 4228

Pretty much a perfect map only I would prefer the river going east (still a south facing waterfall)and I would like a little beach only accessible by swimming :3

Is the map always randomized btw? or is there a list with "all the maps"? Just wondering, if everyone goes for "the perfect map" then a lot of maps are going to be the same XD

Completely random.

View attachment 4228

gimme dat map. seriously! I love it. Only thing I would want is for more than one pond, but pretty much everything else is nice

EDIT:... and it has another pond, didn't see that. durp. ok, it's one of my faves now

There are 116 possible river/beach layouts, as seen here.

Everything else is random. :>

That's still 47/116 maps! You'll be fine. Don't be afraid to reset if you're not happy with your choices! :3

Oh, I definitely will. I get bugged by things really easily, so I'll want to get a town layout I like, since I'll be dedicating my time towards the town for a while afterwards XD Might as well dedicate it to one you are happy with.

ACNLmap.jpg

This is my town, Gallup. My new home! I reset 4 times for this map. I wasn't looking for perfection, but the first 16 maps I got were all legitimately extremely strange and inconveniently placed. I'm not even picky, but then this perfect (in my eyes) map came up and I was like YES.

I like your map Sleepy, lots of open spaces for projects and flower hybreeding :p

2013-06-09 02.16.21.jpgView attachment 4235

Here's mine. I like it.

The fruit is pear... not a big fan, but that's okay.
Villagers: Robin, the bird; Axel, the elephant; Harry, the hippo. Deli, monkey. Daisy, the dog.

I'm so confused lol! This is my first Animal Crossing game. As soon as I saw the town maps I wasn't sure which one to choose from. I still haven't chosen one. I didn't think it was going to be hard.

View attachment 4233

This is my town, Gallup. My new home! I reset 4 times for this map. I wasn't looking for perfection, but the first 16 maps I got were all legitimately extremely strange and inconveniently placed. I'm not even picky, but then this perfect (in my eyes) map came up and I was like YES.

Great map.

This was a previous map. I have one currently. But I might make a new town in the morning.
Annoyed with myself. I found a perfect map, but made an error and got the wrong face T_T.

Last edited:
Back