Post Your Town Map

I caved in and reset my original map, so that I could document my town from start to finish. ;____; SERIOUSLY WISH I KEPT MY FIRST MAP. Sigh. The second's not too bad, I just got tired of sitting there resetting.
tumblr_mo6scy6a2i1sv8qfko1_500.jpg < Original map.
tumblr_mo9n84hM3n1sv8qfko2_500.jpg < Final reset.

It really is all up to you, though. Whatever map fits your needs or looks best in your opinion is the way to go. :) DON'T be like me and reset because your picky OCD made you, lul.

I hate to repost, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to do with an extra space in front of my house. I'd like some second opinions/ideas, if anybody has any to offer, and I figured this would be the thread to ask.

[IMAGE]

I didn't intend on this much space and it's bothering me a bit, so I'd like to do something with it. I'm very happy with the rest of my layout, so a bit of a clumsy choice on where my house seats isn't that big of a deal and I shouldn't really let it bother me - I'd just like to make something out of it.

I'm thinking a garden, or even a bench or fountain if they happen to fit. Any suggestions?

I LOVE your map. It is like my favourite map.

I didn't know too many lakes would be bad for the layout.. I have four. I kind of want to reset my game again but then again I got a lot done already.. and I'd probably have to end up time travelling since I don't want to wait another 4 days for the island and development permit .

Snapshot_20130612.jpg

Behold the Town of Frosting!

Where I'm standing I'm going to put a bridge in and demolish the one by my house so I'm secluded. - Though this would be better than squeezing my house in between Chow and Cousteau and waiting for them to move. Also this way round when I get the diving suit I can get to the main part of my town via the ocean. (am wondering if I might even be able to jump in by the waterfall as there's a little bit of cliff there)

Kind of disappointed with my villagers though. Bianca is the only one I particularly like. Also we have total boy/girl split with the river (except sleepy Cyrus). xD And all the girls seem to love the Town Hall.

What lovely large private beach you got! I really want one too.
I like the position of your house, you get to hear the waterfall even when you're inside. That's nice :)

I am confused though what you mean by getting to the main part of your town via the ocean. Is the private beach the 'main part'? Or do you mean from your house via the private beach? I am confused x.x

What lovely large private beach you got! I really want one too.
I like the position of your house, you get to hear the waterfall even when you're inside. That's nice :)

I am confused though what you mean by getting to the main part of your town via the ocean. Is the private beach the 'main part'? Or do you mean from your house via the private beach? I am confused x.x

I know, though I have noticed all the shells I'm selling keep respawning there so I'm not finding many anymore. <_<;

You can jump off the cliff in the bottom corner of your town if you have the diving suit. So when I demolish the bridge behind my house I won't be forced to walk up past Chow's house from my house to get anywhere, I'll be able to dive in and swim round to my docks.

Well here's mine. I took it in broad daylight, so the quality stinks but I didn't have to really reset it. (Just 2 times) I like that the river is mostly horizontal this time.

map.jpg

Name: Mist Bay
Mayor: Julien
Fruit: Peach
Favorite villager: Kabuki

[Image]

Behold the Town of Frosting!

Where I'm standing I'm going to put a bridge in and demolish the one by my house so I'm secluded. - Though this would be better than squeezing my house in between Chow and Cousteau and waiting for them to move. Also this way round when I get the diving suit I can get to the main part of my town via the ocean. (am wondering if I might even be able to jump in by the waterfall as there's a little bit of cliff there)

Kind of disappointed with my villagers though. Bianca is the only one I particularly like. Also we have total boy/girl split with the river (except sleepy Cyrus). xD And all the girls seem to love the Town Hall.

DAT PRIVATE BEACH ;0

Looking at all these awesome maps really makes me want to restart a little. I thought the map I got was pretty good, but now I'm feeling like I want something better! I probably wont bother though. :p I'll try to get a picture of my map later. :D

village.jpg

Took me a few resets but I finally got something I like!

Name: Sandai
Fruit: Peaches (found a perfect peach on the first tree I came across, haha)
Villagers: Walt, Pate, Tucker, Bree, Curly.
Things I like: The layout! Managed to get a beach spot for my house, and a private beach at that! I like the slanted bridge as opposed to a vertical/horizontal one. I'm glad that. Re-Tail is near my house too.
Things I dislike: The villagers. I don't like any of them. Oh well!

View attachment 4582

Things I like: The layout! Managed to get a beach spot for my house, and a private beach at that! I like the slanted bridge as opposed to a vertical/horizontal one. I'm glad that. Re-Tail is near my house too.
Nice map!

View attachment 4582

Nice map! I would have chose one like that too! I like how you have like, 'convenience corner', House, docks, hall, shops, all within a 10 second walk. xP

photo.jpg

Town Name: Goldnsky
Fruit: pears
Times I needed to reset to get it: 0
Why I love it:
- placing of all the stores
- where my house is~
- the wide open areas for projects!

You can jump off the cliff in the bottom corner of your town if you have the diving suit. So when I demolish the bridge behind my house I won't be forced to walk up past Chow's house from my house to get anywhere, I'll be able to dive in and swim round to my docks.

Oh I had no idea you could jump of a cliff like that! Thanks for explaining! =D

Back