• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

View attachment 4493

Town name: Forest
Town fruit: Oranges

Took a BUNCH of restarts to finally get a town that I liked. Not too happy about how 'perfect oranges' look and some of my villagers (Wart Jr. and Stinky... haha), but whatever. I really enjoy how my town flows, the *five* ponds that it has, the placing of the Town Hall, Re-Tail and Town Tree. I'm also digging the private beach. All in all, I like it. Lots of room for community projects.

This town is awesome! and i love youre villagers ! :)

[Image]

Town name: Forest
Town fruit: Oranges

Took a BUNCH of restarts to finally get a town that I liked. Not too happy about how 'perfect oranges' look and some of my villagers (Wart Jr. and Stinky... haha), but whatever. I really enjoy how my town flows, the *five* ponds that it has, the placing of the Town Hall, Re-Tail and Town Tree. I'm also digging the private beach. All in all, I like it. Lots of room for community projects.

5 PONDS?! Want.

When you're picking your town map on the train, can you see where the initial villagers houses are placed?

View attachment 4470

Town Name: Mimosa
Fruit: Oranges (of course)
Mayor: Ginger
Pros:
1. Town Hall is close to the Town Tree. It just feels like it's supposed to be that way, lol.
2. The river is a nice divider.
3. Re-Tail is close to the Train Station.
4. The Private beach is both tiny and hilarious.​
Cons:
1. There is one bridge, and a lot of river.​
Your river is so awesome and winding X3

When you're picking your town map on the train, can you see where the initial villagers houses are placed?

Yes you can, but you can't see who they are.

Also, can you see where your options of putting your tent are?

You can put your house, (and any extra characters houses) anywhere, provided there is 5x3 squares to put your house, and not directly up against the river, cliff or another building.

Bumping because I want to see more town layouts. I like mine, but I keep seeing some really cool ones here!

Finally got the game today ^_____^
Here's my map! I really like it for the time being.
TownMap_zps4f3991ee.jpg

I also have apples and my favorite grass shape: circles!
I only had to reset a few times too. I got lucky.

When you're able to get to your private beach, can you post a photo?

I would like to see how big it is :)

I won't be buying a swimsuit until the pink or red and white one appears in my islands shop, so it might be a while before I post a photo. I think it's big enough for maybe 2 or 3 coconut trees if that helps any

Yes you can, but you can't see who they are.

You can put your house, (and any extra characters houses) anywhere, provided there is 5x3 squares to put your house, and not directly up against the river, cliff or another building.

Oh that's sweet! I thought there was like 4 allocated slots or something.

I won't be buying a swimsuit until the pink or red and white one appears in my islands shop, so it might be a while before I post a photo. I think it's big enough for maybe 2 or 3 coconut trees if that helps any

Awesome. That's great :) I really want a little private beach.

This is the map of Torrent!
1map2.jpg

I love this map. After about 4 or 5 resets, I finally found a map with a winding river. I chose Torrent as a town name beause a torrent is a stream of rushing water, which is exactly what I wanted for my village. It could also symbolize my busy life as mayor.

I ggot some pretty nice starting villagers too! (except for Tiffany >_>)

Cally (has a mad crush on me), Marcel (won't love me back ;-; ), Cyrano (the man of the town), Nibbles (sleeps all day;parties all night), and Tiffany (pls leave)

The only thing that I dislike about my town is the placement of my house. Orginally, I was going to put my house to the west side of the map by the waterfall so I could hear the rushing water, but I saw that middle area and wanted to see what my house would look lke there. So, when Nook was telling all the information I read before, I just kept mashing the A button and accidentally ended up choosing that spot as my home! And It's not even centered! D: But I love my town so I kept it ._.

EDIT: Oops sorry bout that .-.

Last edited:
This is the map of Torrent!
View attachment 4502

I love this map. After about 4 or 5 resets, I finally found a map with a winding river. I chose Torrent as a town name beause a torrent is a stream of rushing waiter, which is exactly what I wanted for my village. It could also symbolize my busy life as mayor.

I ggot some pretty nice starting villagers too! (except for Tiffany >_>)

Ally (has a mad crush on me), Marcel (won't love me back ;-; ), Cyrano (the man of the town), Nibbles (sleeps all day;parties all night), and Tiffany (pls leave)

The only thing that I dislike about my town is the placement of my house. Orginally, I was going to put my house to the west side of the map by the waterfall so I could hear the rushing water, but I saw that middle area and wanted to see what my house would look lke there. So, when Nook was telling all the information I read before, I just kept mashing the A button and accidentally ended up choosing that spot as my home! And It's not even centered! D: But I love my town so I kept it ._.
"Invalid Attachment specified."

Can't see it. D:

I hate to repost, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to do with an extra space in front of my house. I'd like some second opinions/ideas, if anybody has any to offer, and I figured this would be the thread to ask.

mytown.jpg

I didn't intend on this much space and it's bothering me a bit, so I'd like to do something with it. I'm very happy with the rest of my layout, so a bit of a clumsy choice on where my house seats isn't that big of a deal and I shouldn't really let it bother me - I'd just like to make something out of it.

I'm thinking a garden, or even a bench or fountain if they happen to fit. Any suggestions?

I hate to repost, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to do with an extra space in front of my house. I'd like some second opinions/ideas, if anybody has any to offer, and I figured this would be the thread to ask.

I didn't intend on this much space and it's bothering me a bit, so I'd like to do something with it. I'm very happy with the rest of my layout, so a bit of a clumsy choice on where my house seats isn't that big of a deal and I shouldn't really let it bother me - I'd just like to make something out of it.

I'm thinking a garden, or even a bench or fountain if they happen to fit. Any suggestions?

If there's enough space that a villager might invade, then I'd suggest a Public works to prevent them. If not, then I'd probably opt for a little garden, or if not that have a path running round and street lamps / something small like thinking stumps?

photo.jpg

This is mine, I'm not sure if I got a *good* one or not, because I never thought about reseting it, so I picked on my first go. But I'm content with it. Need to add another bridge somewhere though :)

100_1971.jpg

This is my map (sorry for the blurriness)... I've never played AC before, and this was the best looking one of the first 4 choices I had so I went with it, but looking at everyone going on about "perfect" maps, I'm all worried and wondering if I should restart or not. D:

I like my map for the most part though, my house is kind of in the middle and secluded, and once I get a bridge built I'll have easy access to Retail and Mainstreet...

This is my map (sorry for the blurriness)... I've never played AC before, and this was the best looking one of the first 4 choices I had so I went with it, but looking at everyone going on about "perfect" maps, I'm all worried and wondering if I should restart or not. D:

I like my map for the most part though, my house is kind of in the middle and secluded, and once I get a bridge built I'll have easy access to Retail and Mainstreet...

A perfect map is subjective. It's all about your personal preferences :) There is no map that is better than an other, you can still do all the same things and have the same amount of fun! So if you're happy with your map, leave it be!

Back