Post Your Town Map

I'm sort of regretting the placement of my house. :I

There's no way to change that, is there? >.>
Afraid not! Apparently you can only demolish your house, and by doing that, your town will explode.

Where did you place it?

Afraid not! Apparently you can only demolish your house, and by doing that, your town will explode.

Where did you place it?

image.jpg
There! XP

It's nice, but not too convenient. I'd rather have it somewhere to the left of the mayor tree area. Right by the river, in that little corner. :<

Oh well. I like my town too much to reset.

There! XP

It's nice, but not too convenient. I'd rather have it somewhere to the left of the mayor tree area. Right by the river, in that little corner. :<

Oh well. I like my town too much to reset.
Oh, your layout is great! I also really like the placement of your house. And hey, what's convenience when it only takes you about 20 seconds to cross your entire town? Plus, in that nice secluded spot you won't have to worry about villagers moving right in front of your house. :)

Oh, your layout is great! I also really like the placement of your house. And hey, what's convenience when it only takes you about 20 seconds to cross your entire town? Plus, in that nice secluded spot you won't have to worry about villagers moving right in front of your house. :)
Eh, I guess. xD

I was thinking of putting something on that little ledge outside my house, too. Guess it's not that bad.

Now I need to plan where to put the cafe, campsite, and garden/orchard. Also, bridges! Right now, I'm working on one directly to the left of the mayor tree. o.o

I love where I placed my house, but I'm SOOOO annoyed with my only bridge. It's so inconvenient trying to get to Re-Tail. I can't wait to get another bridge on the other side. It'll be perfect then! :D

I still can't say for sure how I feel about my tree being by the tracks. We'll see.

I love where I placed my house, but I'm SOOOO annoyed with my only bridge. It's so inconvenient trying to get to Re-Tail. I can't wait to get another bridge on the other side. It'll be perfect then! :D

I still can't say for sure how I feel about my tree being by the tracks. We'll see.

This map is so perfect. Once you get that second bridge, it will be even better.

I like it, hehe. Hey, is that one house that's away from everyone else a cranky villager? That'd be funny. xD

View attachment 4470

Town Name: Mimosa
Fruit: Oranges (of course)
Mayor: Ginger
Pros:
1. Town Hall is close to the Town Tree. It just feels like it's supposed to be that way, lol.
2. The river is a nice divider.
3. Re-Tail is close to the Train Station.
4. The Private beach is both tiny and hilarious.​
Cons:
1. There is one bridge, and a lot of river.​

I love your map so much! It's so cool how you have your own tiny private beach right in front of your house. Also, your house is next to the spot where you're able to jump off the cliff, right? And then you can swim to your beach~ really nice!
Plus yeah, town hall and town tree are placed perfectly.

I like it, hehe. Hey, is that one house that's away from everyone else a cranky villager? That'd be funny. xD

:)

Cube is down there. I think he's a lazy type. :p He must want to be away from the hustle and bustle so he can sleep! He was sleeping when I went to his house this morning. x)

Love these two maps. Perfect.

Agreed!

---

Random note: my sister got a totally awesome town (no resets, either!) and a perfect house spot. It's in a nice cozy area right near the beach entrance and waterfall. You can hear the waterfall inside her house! It's very soothing.

Anyway, it's something to consider. :D

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 10.27.10 AM.jpg
Only downside is that I can't access that other part of the beach until I get a wetsuit. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with my little corner by the river. c:

Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 1.43.24 PM.jpg

This is my town!
Native fruit - Apples (Finally not peaches or oranges lol)
Town Name - Teaville
Mayor name - Tori (my name)
Reason I picked this town over the other options I had - The buildings and everything seemed well spread out. Not everything above the river or below it. I do realize that 1 of the first things I will do as mayor is add a bridge a little bit south of where my character is at the moment or maybe right below it.

Love this! The secluded area for your house looks awesome :)

It's adorable! I gotta take a screenshot. Right by the waterfall and river :) I made it so it is impossible to have neighbours too close to me.

I LOVE that little area to the right of your house! It's a great spot for a campsite/garden/orchard/etc. :)

I was thinking about doing a garden :) A campsite would be adorable too. I'll have to see :D Hopefully I don't get anyone moving in there >.< Unless its someone I love! lol

Random note: my sister got a totally awesome town (no resets, either!) and a perfect house spot. It's in a nice cozy area right near the beach entrance and waterfall. You can hear the waterfall inside her house! It's very soothing.

Anyway, it's something to consider. :D

Lucky!! Lol. My house is next to a river. On 1 of my 4 characters, I will totally do that! It won't be the same since he/she will not be the mayor. But I want to do that!!!

image.jpg

Town name: Forest
Town fruit: Oranges

Took a BUNCH of restarts to finally get a town that I liked. Not too happy about how 'perfect oranges' look and some of my villagers (Wart Jr. and Stinky... haha), but whatever. I really enjoy how my town flows, the *five* ponds that it has, the placing of the Town Hall, Re-Tail and Town Tree. I'm also digging the private beach. All in all, I like it. Lots of room for community projects.

Took me about 10 resets to get it. Really pleased. Town fruit is apples (one of my top choices) and the grass is triangles! I wanted Re-Tail close to the dock and I love the windy river/uninterrupted beach, so this was perfect. Plus the town tree is in a nice scenic nook of the river. My house is on a peaceful cliff right next to the dock, city hall, and Re-Tail and I can hear the waves from inside. Feels a little clustered right now, but once I get going on service projects I think the gaps will fill nicely.

photo1.jpg

View attachment 4493

Town name: Forest
Town fruit: Oranges

Took a BUNCH of restarts to finally get a town that I liked. Not too happy about how 'perfect oranges' look and some of my villagers (Wart Jr. and Stinky... haha), but whatever. I really enjoy how my town flows, the *five* ponds that it has, the placing of the Town Hall, Re-Tail and Town Tree. I'm also digging the private beach. All in all, I like it. Lots of room for community projects.

This is nice. Love the private beach. It's the biggest i've seen so far. And 5 ponds? :O awesome :)

Back