Post Your Town Map

View attachment 158990

Would this be considered a good map to y'all? If I choose it I'll build a bridge just above the waterfall and character homes over in the smaller land area. Not sure about villagers/cafe/police. Any advice?

I think it's totally up to your taste c: that being said it would bother me that I can't get to the second beach without swimming to it but if that doesn't bother you it's a pretty great map! :>

I find that inaccessible beach to be a huge positive honestly, it's where I bury my pitfall seed and four fossils once I've competed the exhibit.

This is my town that I created a year and a half ago. I'm so happy with how it is turning out.
HNI_0007.JPG

ANIMALCROSSING.jpg

here's my main town: Moonlace! //winks at percy jackson fans
this wasn't originally the exact map I was going for, but I grew to like it, especially since I was sick of map resetting OTL

pros:
red train station, apples, south facing waterfall, and the plaza shape allows for me to plant trees all around it!
also, the beach has a vertical slope aligned w/ the dock, and some room for beach landscaping, which I love doing!
since my villagers live so close together, it's like everyone is bffs and i get to see a lot of interactive dialogue between them all <3

cons:
that being said, i kiiiinda regret that i plot reset all my villagers on the southern half of town... i can't plant any cedar trees, so i can only use the normal saplings/fruit trees, which makes it look super repetitive and boring :c
lastly, i can't replace the brick bridges with the zen bridge, since my dreamies are living too close to them ; A ;

animalcrossing1.jpg

aaaand here's my second town, which has my dream river shape. it has the same things as Moonlace (apples, train station, etc.), since i was planning in turning this one in to my main town. aside from the map, I like it alot because of the dark blue town hall, my villagers are more spread out, and the fact that i could build a diagonal bridge!! but as long as it took for me to map reset this, i want to do it again, because i don't have a lot of space for beach landscaping (i know it's a dumb reason, but i wanted a cove!), i dislike the plaza and there are rocks in all the places i had big plans for (less dumb reason!). like others, i think i'm going to reset it on 1/1! c:

I'm thinking of restarting my town, in fact I'm pretty sure I will - on the 1st of Jan :)
image.jpg
I've been using this town for about a year, but when I started I kind of just selected a random layout. I just don't really like where anything is placed in general really, but here's a pros and cons list.

Pros -
- I have all the topiary PWPs from Leif
- I'm happy with all my villagers and have a few dreamies
- I like how retail is in the corner
- The train station, town hall and plaza are all near each other

Cons -
- my villagers are scattered around randomly, I prefer them to be all together and organised neatly
- I hate the ponds
- I dislike the placement of my mayors house (yellow)
- I dislike the location of the campsite and cafe
- NATIVE ORANGES D:

Anyway, I'm preparing to reset my town, so I'll post a new map once I've gotten started :)

Last edited:
I'm thinking of restarting my town, in fact I'm pretty sure I will - on the 1st of Jan :)
View attachment 159872
I've been using this town for about a year, but when I started I kind of just selected a random layout. I just don't really like where anything is placed in general really, but here's a pros and cons list.

Pros -
- I have all the topiary PWPs from Leif
- I'm happy with all my villagers and have a few dreamies
- I like how retail is in the corner
- The train station, town hall and plaza are all near each other

Cons -
- my villagers are scattered around randomly, I prefer them to be all together and organised neatly
- I hate the ponds
- I dislike the placement of my mayors house (yellow)
- I dislike the location of the campsite and cafe
- NATIVE ORANGES D:

Anyway, I'm preparing to reset my town, so I'll post a new map once I've gotten started :)

You can get the topiary PWPs again in your new town. Obviously there are a lot of things you don't like about your map, so send in the bulldozers to turn your town into a parking lot.

Oh well...Actually, I was not planned to delete my town Murpiton.
But after the game file has apparently a damage and I couldn't load the
game anymore, I deleted my town and started a new one. ;-;

The only condition, what I had for the new town: I really wanted the
same/ a similar map as my old town has. After many resets,
I got this one:

View attachment 159900

Town name: Maryhill
Mayor: Francine
Fruit: Orange (again...)

Well, I hope that this town will be active longer as my old one... ;-;​

View attachment 159900

Mayor: Francine
Fruit: Orange (again...)

Well, I hope that this town will be active longer as my old one... ;-;​
Well, this town exists only for two days... *cough* Why? Because I found out, that the
game card has apparently a damage and can possibly not correctly save the game, so
I got the same problem as I have with my first town Murpiton: I couldn't load the game file
anymore. ;-;

Anyway: I got a new New Leaf (to prevent that this problem happen again) and started a
new town (again...To be honest: I get crazy... ;-; ):

View attachment 160332

Mayor: Perry
Fruit: Peach (...Wow! No orange this time!)

As you can see: I love this map layout a lot... ^^"

I need some advice on where to place my house, there are a few different places that I am thinking of, shown below and highlighted with different colours:
View attachment 158895
Please give me some advice about where you think I should place my house, all help much appreciated, thank you!:)

This map is so nice!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 84064

Resetted my town today and found this map! :D I'm quite happy with it!

I want this!

Here's my map. It was the first one Rover showed and originally only had that bridge on the eastern side and all the houses were there! Boy, was that annoying having 3+ villagers on one bridge at once. Also, how are you taking screenshots of your bottom screen? It only does the top for me.

View attachment 160846

BClpVFT.jpg

Native Fruit: Peaches
Grass: Square
Train Station: Yellow
Town Hall: Yellow

I really don't wanna build bridges until I get the one PWP bridge I want, but it's getting a bit annoying tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@AnimalCrossingPerson: You can pause your game, go to the Miiverse and then post a screenshot of your current game there, either top or bottom screen.

I reset my second town again >_<

Facts about my new town:
Name: Vanit?a
Mayor: Carina
Grass shape: squares
Native fruit: cherries
Colour of the train station: blue
Colour of the town hall: grey

Here's a picture of my new map (I put it in a spoiler tag because it's quite large):
20160108_004755-1.jpg

The two blue houses are placeholders for some PWPs (caf?, police station or something else, I don't know yet).
There will be a fountain/garden area in front of the train station, so I have to move out the two villagers who live there :(
I still don't know if I will use paths.
It's really hard planning a town!

Last edited:
Back