Post Your Town Map

i reset my town back in september but i started a new one today

wHGb2Nq.png

ella of pink ice.
it would've really helped if felicity didn't have her house right in front of the bridge.. she's one of my dreamies, but sadly i have to move her out later on.

Yesterday I start a new town, after I get bored of my old town. Also, I hated after a while
the town name Cheripol. So this is my new town:

View attachment 157893

Town name: Murpiton
Mayor: Harley
Fruit: Orange

Took me around 40 resets. It's actually very similar to my old town map.
What is different: More ponds (I never had so many), a straight path to the dock
(which I really like) and a less different river course. The house from the second
character (blue house in the picture) will be replaced later by the the roost caf?.​

My dream map! <3 <3

Here's the town I've been Mayoring. So much land and they keep building homes right next to each other.

1zq9828.jpg

I restarted a few days ago, and here's my map.
eEV94nA.jpg

I spent about a week resetting, and I'm happy with it.

Well I restarted again.

Last edited:
HNI_0036.JPG

An updated picture of my map. I'm really pleased with the villager plotting, I have my three hamster villagers on the right, altogether, and the rest of the villagers are nicely plotted around the pond :D

Vista's map
HNI_0043_zpsrwqnwpyz.jpg

I (kinda) don't like where Doc and Caroline's houses are located little (Doc's house is sitting in front of a mini pond and Caroline's house is that lone house on the right)

Chocolat's map
HNI_0044_zpsaidrcjkr.jpg

Love this map!

Last edited:
kn2Euh9.jpg

I've had this town for 2 years and 7 months and im not even half way done. I've really enjoyed this town and i dont think ill ever reset it. I just wish i placed my camp site and police station in different spots but overall i love my town.

Last edited:
12366950_10153833914943919_1712847693_n (1).jpg

I didn't really pay attention to the layout. It's was after my first reset and I got peaches so I kept it. I love where my tree is especially, I plant all my flowers around it :)

Last edited:
I need some advice on where to place my house, there are a few different places that I am thinking of, shown below and highlighted with different colours:
Map.jpg
Please give me some advice about where you think I should place my house, all help much appreciated, thank you!:)

I'd go with either the yellow or pink. The yellow is nice because of the nearby pond, but you may not like having the train tracks in the background. The pink is nice because it is near the beach, so you can hear the waves in your house. You could also pick the violet for this reason. I wouldn't go with the red or orange because you may want to build a bridge in those spots later and building a house there would make that impossible.

Red Cat said:
I'd go with either the yellow or pink. The yellow is nice because of the nearby pond, but you may not like having the train tracks in the background. The pink is nice because it is near the beach, so you can hear the waves in your house. You could also pick the violet for this reason. I wouldn't go with the red or orange because you may want to build a bridge in those spots later and building a house there would make that impossible.
Thank you so much for your reply!:) I was also thinking of the yellow or pink spots for the same reasons as you said, thank you so much for your suggestions and opinions and I will definitely take them into account!:D Thanks

Finally got a screenshot of Suspiria's map

3fuOoU0.jpg

The two villagers up top are Timbra & Freckles. In my villager "town" area there's Freya, Bangle, Bam, Fang, and Fuchsia. Goldie is all alone on the left but I'm hoping to get Biskit to move into town soon. My alt's names are Helena and Layla.

IMAG1164.jpg

Would this be considered a good map to y'all? If I choose it I'll build a bridge just above the waterfall and character homes over in the smaller land area. Not sure about villagers/cafe/police. Any advice?

Back