• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Town Map

Is this a good map? I like the color of the train station but not the town hall. Fruit is peaches (which I like) but there are a lot of ponds ;w; Villagers are Cesar, Vesta, Tutu, Punchy and Freya. Should I keep it?

image.jpg

Is this a good map? I like the color of the train station but not the town hall. Fruit is peaches (which I like) but there are a lot of ponds ;w; Villagers are Cesar, Vesta, Tutu, Punchy and Freya. Should I keep it?

That's a lotttt of ponds! But I actually like ponds (I have 3). I have Re-Tail in the same area at the way top and I love it. If you keep this map you should keep Vesta because the sheep are awesome!! What's your town hall colour? Luckily that can be easily changed.

That's a lotttt of ponds! But I actually like ponds (I have 3). I have Re-Tail in the same area at the way top and I love it. If you keep this map you should keep Vesta because the sheep are awesome!! What's your town hall colour? Luckily that can be easily changed.

I know, I love Vesta!!! The town hall is blue :p I know that you can change it after you get a perfect town, but I don't know if I like the upgrades xD

I know, I love Vesta!!! The town hall is blue :p I know that you can change it after you get a perfect town, but I don't know if I like the upgrades xD

Oh ya, I guess then it's important. Mine's green (which I like) but hopefully I can get the modern one soon :> For some reason I haven't been able to achieve perfect town status T_T

2cgj2qf.jpg

I know the campsite isn't in a very good location, but it was really something of a "I am still not 100% sure I really want it and since I can't demolish I'll just put it somewhere it won't bother me later", LOL.

Pros:
Blue train station
Apples as my native fruit
Only one pond

Cons:
Nine rocks and some of them are in really bad places x_x

View attachment 157447

Town name: Cheripol
Mayor: Harley
Fruit: Orange

I wish, some of my villagers won't move close by my house (like Henry,
his house is in front of my house ;-; ). Also Elise's house block the way to the
beach/dock (I hope she move out in the next time. It's annoying every single
time to run around her house!). Otherwise I love this map! <3​

View attachment 157447

his house is in front of my house ;-; ). Also Elise's house block the way to the

Great map! I love the river, bridge placements and how the plaza is in the center! Very nice! Also, I hate when the villagers plot so close to my house...I think I have 5 villagers near my Mayor's home!

View attachment 157447

This is my favorite map layout. Love it!

This is my new map, it took me quite a bit of resetting to get it but I'm glad I kept going with it.

map.jpg

Pros:
Circle grass
Peaches
Nice plaza location
vertical ramp to the beach
cove in beach
long beach for fishing
green train station
yellow town hall
town hall and retail close together
retail quite close to dock but also close to train station
A really cute little area for my house, right by the waterfall and I can finally hear the sea from inside my house!
HNI_0017.JPG
A cute little pond in the top right corner which is perfect for my camping spot
HNI_0023.JPG
And a third pond above retail which I plan to make into a little villager spot, if I can plot reset the houses to go around it nicely!

cons:
Quite a lot of space for someone who sucks at landscaping :(
I prefer a vertical waterfall, but this map would lose it's cuteness if it had one.

What I've learned is man, we all definitely have different tastes. But that's why this game is awesome!!!!

View attachment 157447

Wow that map is perfect! I have the same problem with villagers houses being in horrible locations...

Heres mine:

Really wish Hans would move out (house from the left of mine - orange one) and Whitney whos house is right in front of the beach ramp... and Pashmina who is blocking the bridge pretty much.
Local fruit is pears, which I hate & always seem to get. I also dont like the tiny space at the very top left, nothing fits there!
Anyone think I should start over? :/ I think about doing so A LOT, but Im already pretty far, having unlocked all the shops & almost upgraded to the department store...

Last edited:
That is a phenomenal map. But lol why do the villagers live sooooooo close to each other. Sure they can be close and friendly but man..it eliminates so much of the town where villagers don't even wander

That is a phenomenal map. But lol why do the villagers live sooooooo close to each other. Sure they can be close and friendly but man..it eliminates so much of the town where villagers don't even wander

Haha thank you! I reset the game like 30 times to get this map but now I hate it - and the villagers locations must be the reason why. Guess I'll keep working on getting those three villagers to leave. :)

Yesterday I start a new town, after I get bored of my old town. Also, I hated after a while
the town name Cheripol. So this is my new town:

View attachment 157893

Town name: Murpiton

Took me around 40 resets. It's actually very similar to my old town map.
What is different: More ponds (I never had so many), a straight path to the dock
(which I really like) and a less different river course. The house from the second
character (blue house in the picture) will be replaced later by the the roost caf?.​

Back