Post Your Town Map

20170328_113745_HDR-1.jpg

Say hello to my new second town! (I reset my physical copy, it was only a storage / cycle town anyway. Irisvale is still alive.)

❀ Mayor Seraphine(aka Seraph) of Seikaiju ❀
Theme: Zen/Oriental Japan Town.

Pros:
? River Shape! I loooove this one.
? Blue Train Station(again) and Green Town Hall! The Zen Renovation will take priority of these, but I think the green interior from the original would look really nice with the Zen one!
? Apples as Native Fruit! I love Perfect Apples, they're so pretty!
? Circle Grass again! (Which means I also got Star Snow!)
? Nice player house area!
? Lots of space for projects and stuff!
? I have 7 rocks! All out of the way, too. ☆

Neutral:
? Once again, the starting villagers. None of them fit the town's theme, so they'll have to leave. Naomi somewhat fits, but the villagers I have in mind fit the overall Zen Town theme way more than she does. Once I get the PWPs I need from her, she's out.

Cons:
? None! This layout is just as perfect as Irisvale's!

I just decided to start playing again a few days ago, so I wanted a fresh start with a new town. After a while of resetting with a few conditions in mind I ended up with this town. I'm pretty OK with it. Ideally, I wanted a more horizontal river, but I'm kinda starting to like this one because I never realized how pretty the waterfalls could be.

WVW69kMYCrM_aNsZYD.jpg

WVW69kMpiicsf6nnu-.jpg

New Moonview's layout, I was getting bored of the last layout.

I kicked out all my starter villagers already. (Amiibo and non Amiibo move ins, I used my cycle town to get the non ones)

Last edited:
my map of celery b?i

WVW69kNKeEgPVS6wZ3.jpg

edit: lemme add the positives n negatives cause im vibin'

positives: lit river, lovely placed campground + plaza, love the vibe of the retail and town hall being far apart

negatives: i kinda want a bendy river some days lmao

Last edited:
Since all of you folks are posting your lovely town maps I thought I would post mine to see what you all think!

Sorry for the bad quality, I made it big!

IMG_20170401_120517.jpg

Positive

• The river shape is everything, it gives me so much space.
• All the villagers are plotted in the spots I want them to be in, I don't like having all of them being right beside each other so I plotted some oddly.
• My grass is in shape of triangles, which is my favourite shape of grass.
• My town fruit are peaches, apples would probably be better but I love peaches so it's still a win!
• Retail and the Town Hall are on the top right which is ideal place for them to be.
• My town plaza is in a perfect spot, as is my campground.
• No rocks are in annoying places.
• There is only one pond, so no more space is taken up again.
• Green Town Hall!

Neutral

• A lot of rocks but I can certainly work around them.
• Long beach, I have to plant so many trees. XD

Negative

Literally nothing.

Town Name: Aether (Means heaven, a heaven for animals) c:

Mayor: Michael

Town Villagers: Snooty, Julian, Antonio, Sylvana, Wade, Zucker, Plucky, Flora, Julia & Ketchup.

Town Hall: Green (I don't mind because I don't change my town hall)

Train Station: Gold/Brown (I don't mind because I will change the train station when I can)

Fruit: Peach

Last edited:
IMG_0917.jpg

Sooo, I don't actually know if this is a good map or not. I recently just started playing and I'm unfamiliar with everything haha!

My town has circular grass and my native town fruit is Oranges! :)

Last edited:
001_resident_villagers.jpg

Just started my game today.
Pretty glad with my map, even tho it could be more flat.
Every time my character is going up the hill I feel like cheering for her.

Circular grass
Cherry as native fruit (I love cherries) <3
Few rocks and all out of the way

I'll use the area near the river for projects and sightseeing. Maybe a tiny wood somewhere.
Houses will be in the bottom left. And I want my cafe near the Re-Tail with the lake between them,
i think it will be a cute and cozy commercial center :D

Last edited:
View attachment 197034

Just started my game today.
Pretty glad with my map, even tho it could be more flat.
Every time my character is going up the hill I feel like cheering for her.

Circular grass
Cherry as native fruit (I love cherries) <3
Few rocks and all out of the way

I'll use the area near the river for projects and sightseeing. Maybe a tiny wood somewhere.
Houses will be in the bottom left. And I want my cafe near the Re-Tail with the lake between them,
i think it will be a cute and cozy commercial center :D

Your map is awesome as well as your starting villagers :)

Here is my town, I'm still thinking about selling it but I will see if I can stick with that:
g2y7.jpg

UPDATE!!
uirm.jpg

Okay, I believe I've found nicer layouts during my attempts but this one is fine as well! I love how the town hall and the shop are above the map, very close to the train station, I hope I can put the police build between them. Same for the big tree! Just ONE lake, the rocks are not on the way. Sadly my native fruit is peach, I rather prefer pears or apple but that's okay.

Last edited:
IMG_20170415_104606.jpg
Eeeek, the attachment came up so big haha!

I'm pretty happy overall - I especially like that my RV campsite is right off the plaza, Re-Tail is between that and the Town Hall, the regular campsite has a little tucked away densely forested area by the waterfall with what will be a well and hammock, and that the oxbow fits my house into a little foresty hollow perfectly. Most of my villagers in the top half will be leaving sooner or later, and I have paths and patterns laid out so that the new ones will be along a nice little street along the bottom end of town. The Roost will be going in the top left near the ramp, the windmill in the bottom left corner, and eventually a flower clock in the bottom middle, straight down from my house and between all the villagers. I love Lopez, but he's gotta move for that to happen :p

Last edited:
Town Update!

HNI_0050.JPG
Town name: Aether

Mayor name: Michael

Villagers: Antonio, Coco, Deirdre, Flora, Julia, Julian, Ketchup, Snooty, Wade and Zucker.

Native fruit: Peaches

I still love this town and as you can see I've added the caf? and the police station. I've added paths, Sylvana and Plucky have moved unfortunately because I didn't bond with them and I added some bushes. c:

HNI_0046.JPG
This is my town, Clover, which started on the 29th of February last year.

Pros:
- Circle grass, brown town hall, green station and peaches!
- The plaza is in the middle, I've put paths all around the edges so the entire town works around the plaza
- Secluded area for my house, I love that I can hear the sea from inside!
- Area in the top right corner for my forest/camping area. I've put the campsite, log bench and fire pit there surrounded by a bunch of cedars.
- Big cove in the beach for all my banana trees!

Cons:
- I prefer vertical waterfalls

HNI_0011.JPG

My old map (i reset about 3 hours after starting this map. It wasn't working for me)

20170420_173408.jpg

This is my new map. I really like this map. Like seriously. Plus I wanted to change my town name. It used to be Buzzwood, now it's called Rockaway

20170420_234528.jpg

Mayor Name: Frances
Town Name: Rockaway
Town Fruit: Cherry
Starter Villagers: Tutu (Peppy Bear), Bill (Jock Duck), Static (Cranky Squirrel), Pudge (Lazy Cub) and Sydney (Normal Koala). Tutu quickly became my favorite villager.
Grass Shape Triangles
Town Hall Color: Brown
Train Station Color: Brown

Pros
River shape (I don't like the rivers that are too off to one side where it makes one side way too narrow to do anything. I also like how I have a south facing water fall, something my previous map didn't have)
The town plaza is centered and the town hall is close to main street
The placement of Re-Tail. (I sell stuff from the island a lot so I like how I have Re-Tail so close to the dock
There a lot of room to work with
I actually like all my villagers
My house placement

Cons
Don't really see any

Last edited:
townsacnl.jpg

My towns. Tadaima was my first town. I've been tempted to reset based on the map but...I've got too much invested so I doubt I ever will. Quy Nhon's map is my favorite thus far and newest but it'll probably just remain a town mainly for storage, tting, and hybrid breeding.

Last edited:
Back