Post Your Town Map

Town Picture.jpg
Town of Lullbury! It's a bit of an old photo now, with some new villagers and villagers moved out. But I like my map. I wasn't aware of town resetting to get good maps, so it was the first town that was offered to me. I think it's pretty decent though. :)

After almost TWO WEEKS of dealing with maps I finally settled on this map and I am not resetting again

WVW69kc3BqE9pYH5vG.jpg

Mayor: Elizza
Town Name: Alubarna (named after the capital city of Alabasta from the anime One Piece)
Town Fruit: Cherries
Grass Shape: Circles!
Starter Villagers: Bones <3, Peewee, Friga, Leonardo and Rhonda
Town Hall Color: Brown
Train station color: Green

Pros
Circle grass
River is not taking up too much space
Plenty of room to place PWP and Houses
BONES!!!!
south water fall
Did I mention Bones?
Cherries
Centered plaza
Retail is near the dock
Town hall is near the train station
Only two ponds and they are easy to work around

Cons
That strip of land between my Re Tail pond and river pool will be a bit difficult to decorate but nothing a little creativity won't fix.

View attachment 202900
(Sorry for the bad quality...)

After I lost my last town thanks to a dumb cartridge damage, I got a new copy of
NL a few days ago and found this map here. Town fruit is cherry, it has a red train station
and a yellow town hall. I really like this map since I had almost the same map a few years
ago, only that it had a west beach and apples as town fruit. I had to reset a few times,
but it was worth it. Now I hope that I have more luck with this town...​

Last edited:
This is my map. ((Or at least it will be when I build the campsite and move my bridges))
placementmap.jpg
((the blue circle is a fountain and the diagonal rectangle by Re-Tail is Redd's stall))

I'm looking for ideas for where to put my coffee shop/police station and villager houses since I haven't found a place for them that I'm happy with yet.

View attachment 202554
Town of Lullbury! It's a bit of an old photo now, with some new villagers and villagers moved out. But I like my map. I wasn't aware of town resetting to get good maps, so it was the first town that was offered to me. I think it's pretty decent though. :)

I really enjoy your map, everything feels very evenly placed. Good job! :D

This is my town Thedas

town map.jpg

Grass is Square
I have a Green roof on the train station and a dark blue on my town hall.

Fruit is Apples but I now have others :D

This is my town of Sleepy. The Mayor's name is Heart :> I started this town yesterday on 7/9/17.

My starting villagers are Opal, Peanut, Tia, Bob and Gruff and Keaton has plotted right in front of the Town Hall...
Starting fruit is oranges and the grass is triangles.

I tried to give myself a challenge (and ease up on my need to have THE perfect map ;_; ), and I picked a map from the first 4. I also didn't know what my Mayor would look like as I answered differently than I have in the past. I'm hoping to keep this town for at least a little while!

Not going to plot reset or set down patterns, letting the chips fall where they may! :p

SITaeq7.jpg

Last edited:
map.jpg
Here's my town of Forte! (I'm Mayor Cassie!)

also i got really bored, and decided to draw over my map the other day to help out with planning villager houses (and maybe pwps)
Forte.jpg

This is my town of Sleepy. The Mayor's name is Heart :> I started this town yesterday on 7/9/17.

My starting villagers are Opal, Peanut, Tia, Bob and Gruff and Keaton has plotted right in front of the Town Hall...
Starting fruit is oranges and the grass is triangles.

I tried to give myself a challenge (and ease up on my need to have THE perfect map ;_; ), and I picked a map from the first 4. I also didn't know what my Mayor would look like as I answered differently than I have in the past. I'm hoping to keep this town for at least a little while!

Not going to plot reset or set down patterns, letting the chips fall where they may! :p

SITaeq7.jpg

I really like the map! Especially since you didn;t reset for it.

I also wanted to go full-free mode, letting the game progress naturally and not plot resetting, but I found it hard to do!
I did reset my map a few times and I am really satisfied.
As for plot resetting, I try not to. I've made myself a rule that I will plot reset a max of 3 times when I know a villager is moving in, and if I'm not happy with these 3 tries, I will just start up the game and see how it goes.

I have laid down paths in my current town, but only for walking routes, not to prevent villagers from plotting :)

I really like the map! Especially since you didn;t reset for it.

I also wanted to go full-free mode, letting the game progress naturally and not plot resetting, but I found it hard to do!
I did reset my map a few times and I am really satisfied.
As for plot resetting, I try not to. I've made myself a rule that I will plot reset a max of 3 times when I know a villager is moving in, and if I'm not happy with these 3 tries, I will just start up the game and see how it goes.

I have laid down paths in my current town, but only for walking routes, not to prevent villagers from plotting :)

Thank you! I used to reset for hours and hours both for maps and for plot-resetting but it felt like a chore and it gave me a lot of anxiety ;_; so I'm trying to let go of those things and play more relaxed :> it's good that you have yourself some guidelines so you don't go crazy from plot-resetting! :p

so, i restarted my town (again) recently after two years of keeping the same one.

ebkdKgo.png

mayor: shanni
town name: flarine
starting villagers: puck, pekoe, blanche, victoria & ricky
fruit: apples <3
grass: square
train station: blue
town hall: blue

i'm pretty satisfied with this map. it only took me an hour of resetting this time, and hopefully i won't be restarting my town again!
(i've probably restarted around 4+ times now..)

this map is actually freakishly similar to my previous town's map.
491ZxTa.png

things i am happy about:
-i really like where my plaza is placed
-only one lake!! i don't like having too many because i never know how to decorate them
-i love connected beaches with mini beaches that are only accessible via swimming! feels almost special in a way since you have to throw on a wet suit in order to reach mini beaches.

so i haven't gotten all of my dreamies yet, but i am planning on plot resetting all of their houses until they're in pairs (like in the bottom left of my map near the campground).
atm i'm thinking of not having any villagers live at the top half so it'll be fully decorated with pwps and such, with all of my villagers living on the bottom half of it. ;v;

the one thing i'd change is that i have so many rocks now, it's unreal. i'd love to remove practically all of them.

Last edited:
so, i restarted my town (again) recently after two years of keeping the same one.

unknown.png

mayor: shanni
town name: flarine
starting villagers: puck, pekoe, blanche, victoria & ricky
fruit: apples <3
grass: square
train station: blue
town hall: blue

i'm pretty satisfied with this map. it only took me an hour of resetting this time, and hopefully i won't be restarting my town again!
(i've probably restarted around 4+ times now..)

this map is actually freakishly similar to my previous town's map.
unknown.png

things i am happy about:
-i really like where my plaza is placed
-only one lake!! i don't like having too many because i never know how to decorate them
-i love connected beaches with mini beaches that are only accessible via swimming! feels almost special in a way since you have to throw on a wet suit in order to reach mini beaches.

so i haven't gotten all of my dreamies yet, but i am planning on plot resetting all of their houses until they're in pairs (like in the bottom left of my map near the campground).
atm i'm thinking of not having any villagers live at the top half so it'll be fully decorated with pwps and such, with all of my villagers living on the bottom half of it. ;v;

the one thing i'd change is that i have so many rocks now, it's unreal. i'd love to remove practically all of them.
First IMG is broken :(

View attachment 202900
(Sorry for the bad quality...)

After I lost my last town thanks to a dumb cartridge damage, I got a new copy of
NL a few days ago and found this map here. Town fruit is cherry, it has a red train station
and a yellow town hall. I really like this map since I had almost the same map a few years
ago, only that it had a west beach and apples as town fruit. I had to reset a few times,
but it was worth it. Now I hope that I have more luck with this town...​

Omg your map is awesome! so jealous ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is my map. ((Or at least it will be when I build the campsite and move my bridges))
View attachment 203123
((the blue circle is a fountain and the diagonal rectangle by Re-Tail is Redd's stall))

I'm looking for ideas for where to put my coffee shop/police station and villager houses since I haven't found a place for them that I'm happy with yet.

That's super sick I've never seen a double river like that?!

LunawoodPlan.jpgLunawoodPlan2.jpg

I made these little mock ups on photoshop. I just started a new town and am not planning on keeping any of my starting villagers. TBH, I'm fine that I didn't get anyone I liked to begin with, bc that means I can just cycle them all out and create housing plots wherever I want for the first time! I'm excited bc I've never actually planned out paths/PWPs/plots like this before, and hopefully I'll be able to stick to it!

Last edited:
Back