Post Your Town Map

This is my map town :)

T2eM9lK.jpg

Whoa the villager house placement is perfect! I love the ones around the plaza tree like that. Do you have a DA I can visit?

Well I guess I could just post my new map

View attachment 206834

Mayor's name: Raven (I chose this name because it sounds so exotic)
Town Name: Ossipri (I got this name from a random name generator. I don't know what it means or how to pronounce it)
Peaches are the town fruit and I don't even know what shape the grass is but I think it's circle or square, I don't even know.

I like this map I'm not going to think about it's cons.

Edit: I have circle grass, I just happened to see it while running around my town.

Your map is kinda similar to mine! :blush:

I'm getting bored, so here's a pic of my town map
P_20170915_222834_HL.jpg
I'm really excited to receive a splatoon road path bundle from a special someone tomorrow (or the day after that, who knows?)

What do you guys think?

I like your villager corner a lot! It looks very snug :)

Town Map.JPG

This is my town map - I did reset a few times before I was content.
I *loved* the placement of the town tree and built my house directly beneath it. I liked the shape of the river and beach, and was indifferent to the Re-Tail and Town Hall placements. This map became 'Home'.

I had the idea to reserve the top half of town for Public Works Projects, and the bottom half for houses (except mine; I'm special :p). It took a LOT of planning, but I placed all my PWPs at the top in such a way that would not allow any villagers to move in there (I counted tiles and spaced accordingly).

Last edited:
Powtown Map.JPG

Finally got my last villager to move in, so here's my map! I'm really happy with it. It took so many resets to get what I wanted. I do wish I could have gotten a map with a private beach and south facing waterfall, but the red train station, circle grass, and apples as my fruit made me stick with this one. I like how I laid out all the bridges, it makes it easy to get around. I still have one more character house to add up where the campground is.

If I had all my villager's amiibo cards I would maybe move a few houses around, but overall I'm happy. The only one that really bugs me is Agent S' in the lower right corner. I'd love it if she could have been in line with all the other's, but she was one of my original villagers.

My town is very modern and I'm trying to go for a more urban feel than a forest. I feel like everyone being so spread out but organized is helping me achieve that. I have pwp's spread out pretty much all over the map, but there are more in the lower half. Basically I'm really happy to finally have (almost) all the structures built and I can't wait to work on the landscaping!

^I like your town map a lot!
The bridges look great, I'm sure they're convenient. The aligned houses are also very modern and pleasing to the eye :)

tbV3OsA.png

This map is still a work in progress but I'm close to placing all my villagers.

The two rogue houses in closer to the river (Annalise and Zucker) are the only non amiibo card villagers left in my town (apart from Colton but I like him enough where he is), once they ping me to leave I'm going to plot new houses in the same fashion as the other three in town. Don't know where yet though, I'm open to suggestions.

DK9TbT8U8AEwBhB.jpg

I did a reset to get the perfect layout, please don't judge me. I'm currently only having one of my dreamies and that's Chai (not seen on the screenshot though). All the other once are going to move out. :)
I am currently placing out pwp's.

WVW69kqX3C0RTk5M8M.jpg

I went with the first map Rover gave me, never reset'd. To be honest, it's pretty awful, especially with the unfortunate rock placements. Many times I almost gave in to temptation and reset but I managed to get by somehow, now I'm pretty damn pleased with my town :)
Play the game, don't let the game plays you.

aul6hqsn.jpg
After resetting for two days (with breaks in between of course, lmao) I finally got something I don't hate. I started out with way too many criteria for my town like horizontal river, apples, wolf villagers, red train station, blue town hall, private place for my house... but that just didn't work out so I settled on this layout instead. I quite like having a little private "island" for my plaza too.
Villagers are Kiki, Cobb, Peggy, Robin, and Fang!

Pros:
+ FANG AND ROBIN. Two of my Dreamies!
+ Re-Tail close to dock
+ red train station
+ pretty spacious
+ house next to pond
+ secluded space for camping ground in upper left corner

Cons:
- I really dislike pig villagers and I have two of them...
- green town hall
- no native apples

All in all I'm pretty happy with what I got, even though it's not perfect. I'll throw out the pig villagers and plant apples anyway so that leaves one minor complain I have.
I've never been much into landscaping or plot resetting so I'll see how this'll go. (I placed a few designs in places where I don't want anyone to move but other than that everyone is free to live where they please)

edit: wow I just noticed I have rocks in horrible places lmao. But I'm not going to reset again, I'll just have to work around them somehow

Last edited:
Hi!

I think I have a pretty good map imo due to having so much room to work with in regards to PWP's. I'd like to get some opinions on it but I am thinking of PR for my new villagers as I think I got rather impatient when I was PR for when I restarted my town :/

Town Map.jpg

Thank you!

Back